No active tower - error

Comments

• Welp, found it myself we50011x12f7.png
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • FlyteFlyte Member
    txeka wrote: »
    The same problem for me. And if I try to enter again, I get the next error: tid5cpril00b.png

On Friday, I completed my "Thursday Tower". When I tried to start my "Friday Tower" (on Friday), I got the "Out of Sync" error. My game crashed. When it re-booted, I started getting the "No Active Tower" error.
  • xtmn8r wrote: »
    We are aware of the Tower issue that started happening Friday evening. We don't have an ETA for getting it working again but will followup when we do.

Will you guys be giving fair compensation to the players? By fair, I mean 3 days worth of completion gems, 150 stam, pwn cups, etc

We are aware of the Tower issue that started happening Friday evening. We don't have an ETA for getting it working again but will followup when we do.

No eta cause y'alls at home vakayshunin !

Jk, I'm no expert but probably should get started in it first thing Monday and have it fixed asap, definitely before guild games. Just may amateur opinion

Great to know, X, thanks very much for letting us know.

You keep the same hours I do :)
  • Once again, par for the course!
    Glad y’all don’t work in the medical field.
  • 6* Solaris for everyone as Tower fail compensation!
  • ATORATOR Member
    Why is everyone so sure this is some kind of error. Weird that it's not an error message or just not loading, instead you get an actual message (no active tower). If there is no compensation it may simply be that the DEVS wanted members to receive less gems or aether points during this PVP oriented event?
    Cause a dev posted about it, that's why.
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 71 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • ATOR wrote: »
    Why is everyone so sure this is some kind of error. Weird that it's not an error message or just not loading, instead you get an actual message (no active tower). If there is no compensation it may simply be that the DEVS wanted members to receive less gems or aether points during this PVP oriented event?

Imagine that the new change is you can only do tower a total of 5 times a week , not dependant on the first day of the week , lol I think that change would be the one to kill db
  • UNCZUNCZ Member
    The constant messing around with the game is geting very frustrating!!!
    I can’t help but feel the developer is getting greedy!
  • Right before a PVE based guild games as well. So we’re losing gems, and stamina that we could be banking to help us.

I would say either compensation for the stamina and gems we could have got, or push GG back a week so we have time to build our resources plus a bit of compensation for the loss.
  • This has to be the most ridiculous garbage I have ever heard.
    Flat out no compensation, a tidy lil "we know but we're not doing anything or telling you all anything" and everyone just eating it up? What the heck is wrong with you all this is a BLATANT smack in the face to the whole player base and if a single one of these things about the tower is true then you devs have some serious consideration to do about how you handle your player feedback because it seems like you have just about ticked off your whole player base
  • And just plain don't care. What is the point of giving you all my good hard earned money if your just gonna keep doing the EXACT BLOODY OPPOSITE of what everyone seems to be saying/asking lmfao
  • WasiWasi Member
    I spoke to @Joel this morning and he told me that they had advised Yorick that after 14 years as the TOP token hero he’s being move along and has now barricaded himself in the tower and hence not accessible.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    King Yorick should be the new tower boss!
  • ATOR wrote: »

Imagine that the new change is you can only do tower a total of 5 times a week , not dependant on the first day of the week , lol I think that change would be the one to kill db

These constant bugs being patched by duct tape and staples are what’s kill dungeon boss.

• danac wrote: »
    I've missed one tower- 12 floors only, out of the last 500 or so.

This is very upsetting to me.
    Pwnage shop is gone too.
    I expect full tower compensation for every one missed- including 170 stamina for the shop purchases.

Barring that, give me an extra tower for every day I missed, let me run it and get the rewards myself.

I have to agree with Danac ... I don't remember the last time I did not run all the floors of the tower. I do expect for each day missed there should be 275 gems, 170 stamina and the gold as compensation. With gems so tight and stamina so needed ... both of these resources are a blow when not available.
    GalakSS
  • Anyone else being taunted with an impossible quest?

w1tue03iiozq.jpeg

i5pdw8jytvod.jpg

You beat me to it!
  • StevusStevus Member
    edited January 14
    +1 danac and galakss. Choosing to stay optimistic that big fish does right by everyone. 275 gems/500k+ gold/175 stam per day is fair, but I'd hope that they sweeten the pot even more for some much needed goodwill.
    Post edited by Stevus on
  • danacdanac Member
    ATOR wrote: »

My best guess is that the server that runs the tower is down.
    Or else it has to do with matchmaking during the PVP event, since the only reason the tower needs to check with the server to start is to randomly build the floors from defense teams.

The worst part is some people got Friday's tower, since it didn't go down until either at event reset or sometime after.
    Any compensation is going to have to cover everyone, so some people, through no fault of their own, will get an extra day's tower.

Remember when they had that tower bug with unlimited towers?
    I do, I also remember I couldn't take advantage because it was back when the tower was hard and I was level 40 or so.
    And i remember people being upset about it.

I've thought about kidnapping Frog for a few weeks to even things out, but that seems like a lot of work....

• Now I need stamina but not being able to access pwn shop means I would need to use gems which are not being replaced by doing the tower not only a double whammy but a vicious circle as well
  • First page of the forum = 90% pwnge tower error posts
  • Doing your best to kill this game....