Do you hate me?

This is the fourth day since I have Solaris on the same exact floors in the tower (6,8,9,10,11)!!!!!!!!
I want the devs to be honest and tell me the truth! Is it because I am always complaining about the unfairness of the game and about Solaris in the chat and people actually agree with me???
Please change my floors!!!!!!!!!!!! It isn't anything random when I have 4 days in a row, ON THE SAME EXACT FLOORS, five Solaris!!!!

And please, users, spare me with your opinions and your facts and your jokes and your judgement and your whatevers.

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    I'll spare you my jokes.
    Instead I'll make you suffer @bvs72's. Bvs?.....
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I will also spare you my opinion, my facts, my judgement and my whatevers. I can’t have @danac being a better person than me.
  • I'm the only one that doesn't really get it here
  • I'll not make any jests -- suffice to say that the tower is based on snapshots of current pvp defenses. So because Solaris is so prevalent in pvp, you see her in the tower a lot.

And I don't mean to make light of your suffering, I've experienced it as well. But you have to either have a strat to deal with her again and again, or accept that you don't have a roster strong enough to complete the tower.

If the latter is true, developing stronger heroes and a larger pool of runes would help.

The tower has been buffed, it's clear that the game developers didn't intend the Tower to be a large pool of free gem resources for all - they intentionally are trying to reduce the flow of "free gems" in the game to promote sales of gems. The package for 55,000 gems for $99 is a pretty sweet deal. You could theoretically craft a ton of gems with that, and have a really strong roster of anti-Solaris heroes.

Best of luck. But complaining about the tower on the forum will not garner much pity or a change from the game. What you are experiencing is exactly what the game devs are hoping for -- take it as a challenge to overcome instead of a obstacle you cannot surmount.

• Very well and nice said. Thank you for an honest and detailed answer! I wish you the best! Take care and happy gaming!
  • I agree DB seems not to value player feedback on the Forum as far as the overall direction of the game and game play is concerned. In general DB does seem to try to address bugs and glitches, still waiting on a targeting fix though. Still for the most part I’ve started to like the back and forth on the Forum as well as taking part in my chance to vent at times. It is after all only a game and a time to while away the hours.
  • Yes. I should remind myself that from now on. Resistance is futile.
  • No one can resist the dark side, give in to the Meta.
  • RedE2Quit wrote: »
    No one can resist the dark side, give in to the Meta.
    And enjoy the free cookies ;)

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • people on the forums, do you hate me?
    The Great Monk- Key shall protect my dungeon from attacks

SparkleStarley
  • people on the forums, do you hate me?
    Are you wanting a honest answer?

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • yeah
    The Great Monk- Key shall protect my dungeon from attacks

SparkleStarley
  • Cookies, is that the VIP 10 perk I keep hearing about?
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    I will also spare you my opinion, my facts, my judgement and my whatevers. I can’t have @danac being a better person than me.

I wasn't aware that was a possibility.
  • danacdanac Member
    Blablaaher wrote: »
    This is the fourth day since I have Solaris on the same exact floors in the tower (6,8,9,10,11)!!!!!!!!

It seems the developers have heard your complaints and decided to spare you by eliminating the tower altogether.
  • People of the forums, do you hate me??
  • There’s no hate here only misguided angst at not being you.