No active tower - error

Comments

• liliphireliliphire Member
    edited January 15
    I agree with everything you are saying with the exception of the higher end guilds comment. I don’t normally hoard and have an above average finish for a guild that finishes in the top ten normally. The situation is not ideal prior to GG, but everyone is affected equally. Moving the GG date, I think would be both appreciated and critized, so there’s no win there for the player base. The best solution for that problem is what ScoutYo suggested, and just allow the tower to be accessed as many times as it was unavailable. The issue my comment was addressing above was related primarily to the lack of response, but there is no win for the problem you are pointing out, because opportunity missed can never be replaced.
  • n3kzwe47vb41.jpeg

• @Joel @xtmn8r @Victoria

DB should run events during the week (Mon-Thu) and then do a seperate filler event each day (Fri-Sun) to finish off the week. They could do 2x gold one day, or 2x evo, or 2x material, etc etc... At least this way a) they would be actually working when erros like this pop up and b) we could get a break in between the grinds.

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • USA Holiday for monday Jan 15 2018, so maybe tomorrow after reset we will get the Tower working?

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • Wonder if they play their own game and are equally as annoyed as the rest of the players that no tower.
  • WasiWasi Member
    I can’t wait for the announcement later today saying guild games has been pushed back a week because everyone was complaining about not being able to save mats for a couple of days.

Then bracing myself for another 18 threads complaining why guild games has been pushed back.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • zehao6d9lbu0.jpeg

• the really sad part is that no one at the devs office can be bothered for 3 days to log in and look at the forums and at least respond lol. I get the holiday thing and all but a 30 second forum check and a " hi we're still working on it" or "sorry with the holiday we're behind" or bloody SOMETHING...
  • I mean they can't have completely abandoned their offices and servers lol there's gotta be some ticked off intern stuck working weekends/holidays in there somewhere panicking lol
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Guild games is not being delayed, and the tower should be back up and running shortly. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    Guild games is not being delayed, and the tower should be back up and running shortly. :)

Are you also getting compensation ?
  • Double player xp.....interesting........
  • Joel wrote: »

Joel, honest question, but why have you guys not mentioned anything about compensation?
  • LietoLieto Member
    Joel wrote: »

Are you also getting compensation ?

Ah, they compensate themselves...that's how the rich get richer...
  • @Joel when are the next Guild Games? Did I miss a post in the forums about it? If so where can I find it?
  • Yeah they haven’t mentioned any compensation, I doubt we’ll get anything
  • hudson1520 wrote: »
    Yeah they haven’t mentioned any compensation, I doubt we’ll get anything

But it's ok, we can get buy worse valued stam packs of 500 stam and no LKs for $10! YAY!
  • hudson1520 wrote: »

Maybe they'll just stack the tower for the days that were missed. No need for compensation then.
  • lythander wrote: »
    hudson1520 wrote: »

Maybe they'll just stack the tower for the days that were missed. No need for compensation then.

Well, they would also have to increase the limits of purchases of stam and tokens.

I'm not hopeful for any comp, and if we truly don't get any comp, it'll be a huge slap to the face of the players.
  • v0v3s0v7ufgr.jpeg
  • Forgot about the purchases. With GG approaching needed that stamina.
  • I'm a newer player and this is the second issue that I have experienced. I got random players out of the 10x Summons deal when we were supposed to get only spooky characters, and they compensated me with an additional 10x, which was satisfying renumeration for that frak up.

The 'not having access to the tower' thing is a BIG deal though, for those of us who play it every day, and it's going to be hard to quantify that loss of game resources. I would think that something like giving us free speed runs of the tower for 2x the number of days that it is down seems fair, that way they can reasonably compensate us and also not just give EVERY player a bunch of high-level goodies.
  • LietoLieto Member
    Just open the tower for 24hrs...unlimited runs. Seems fair.
  • InnovInnov Member
    Still getting no tower message.
  • The silence is deafening.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    This is revenge for that one time the Tower was bugged so that you could run it as many times a day as you wanted.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • This is revenge for that one time the Tower was bugged so that you could run it as many times a day as you wanted.

I never got to experience that (was too weak to complete the tower)
  • LietoLieto Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    This is revenge for that one time the Tower was bugged so that you could run it as many times a day as you wanted.

I never got to experience that (was too weak to complete the tower)

It was early days for me too...took a long time to do the tower and I did not have a full roster...suffice to say, advantage was not taken here...
  • This is revenge for that one time the Tower was bugged so that you could run it as many times a day as you wanted.

I only did it twice :(

They do tend to take revenge on their customers for their mistakes don't they? Like when they gave the "upgrade greater or better runes" quest for event tickets and changed the shop to limits of 10 and significantly reduced event ticket payouts. Or how they reduced stam bundles worse and worse every 6 months. And daily gems gone....those types of revenge haha