Dungeons with construct heroes?

Hi, so you know how there is now a guild games quest to kill construct heroes with healers? So how do I do that ? The event quest is really too hard, it's so hard for my normal best heroes so with healers? not a chance and I can't find another construct dungeon :/ do you have any idea?
Tagged:

Comments

• Valiei wrote: »
    Hi, so you know how there is now a guild games quest to kill construct heroes with healers? So how do I do that ? The event quest is really too hard, it's so hard for my normal best heroes so with healers? not a chance and I can't find another construct dungeon :/ do you have any idea?

I broke down, made a team of my best healers, and took them through that same second event dungeon released today that had several constructs in it.

They didn't finish the first run through but knocked
    a lot off the quest anyway - running 2nd run now.
  • Did it like you, thank you, they almost made it :tired_face: they've been to the end but then died, which was predictable but still suprised me :D
  • I didn't expect mine to make it through the second time, but I was distracted and set it to auto and when I came back it was on the finish screen!

That last boss can suck up a fair bit of damage.