The First Guild Games of 2018 Have Begun!

1235»

Comments

• they all came this morning : 30K for me
  • no runes for 100k tickets?
  • When do we get to buy some corrupted hearts? i have my 300.000 ticket ready!!!!!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Ticket rewards were trash this GG. I’m baffled people actually made 300,000 for the hearts. I didn’t even make 100,000, and my guild placed top 50. Normally you’d be able to get at least one 100,000 item without tickets from quick looting. This time you pretty much had to quick loot a million times just to get decent rewards.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
    I mean, why not just make repeatable quests without limit, but they just give tickets and no quest completions or guild points?
  • RexobRexob Member
    edited January 22
    This time you pretty much had to quick loot a million times just to get decent rewards.
    Your math and gross over-exaggeration are way OFF point, 1000 QL = 100k tickets and that's assuming a player did not earn tickets any other way. Furthermore - let's be honest - GG are about the $$$...
    IGN & Line: N00BST4R
    Mauling Ogres Lv70
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    The Corrupted Heart should now be in the event shop. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
    Rexob wrote: »
    This time you pretty much had to quick loot a million times just to get decent rewards.
    Your math and gross over-exaggeration are way OFF point, 1000 QL = 100k tickets and that's assuming a player did not earn tickets any other way. Furthermore - let's be honest - GG are about the $$$...

Well, just by comparison, you didn't have to quick loot 1,000 times to get good rewards last guild games... and the one before that, and before that...
  • My main gripe was this was a quickloot heavy event , Making it much much more efficient to just quickloot instead set of doing quest. If manually running it had a higher reward than quickloot , woulda felt better,

I ended up getting the title and the marrow tokens and some totems , I must say than you titles in event shop since Winterfest is satisfying my collectors needs
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Rexob wrote: »

Well, just by comparison, you didn't have to quick loot 1,000 times to get good rewards last guild games... and the one before that, and before that...

The event dungeons did give some pretty slick mats though.

Agree, racked up so many jewels and essences, a d then when you factor in the materials it takes to craft an essence or jewel , it was a lot more value than simply a 3x mats.

It's a combination of materials to craft essence and jewels are in different dungeons. This had it all conveniently bundled into 1 ,

@Joel really great implementation on this
1235»