Where to begin. Some advice?

Hi there. Im Wololo (Yes, took it from AoE) and I´ve been playing this game for a month or so. Everything is going well, I´m level 26 and finishing chapter 11. But, I´ve just made my second 2700 gems heroic summon, and I got 4 new heroes, Igorok, Kai Makani, The Furnace and Lily Blossom, and I´m surpassed. Is there any place where to look in order to decide which heroes develop or dont? Somewhere to learn about runes and similar things?
Don´t misunderstand me, I´m loving the game so far, but it just have so much content. Any help or links?

Comments

• Wololo56 wrote: »
    Hi there. Im Wololo (Yes, took it from AoE) and I´ve been playing this game for a month or so. Everything is going well, I´m level 26 and finishing chapter 11. But, I´ve just made my second 2700 gems heroic summon, and I got 4 new heroes, Igorok, Kai Makani, The Furnace and Lily Blossom, and I´m surpassed. Is there any place where to look in order to decide which heroes develop or dont? Somewhere to learn about runes and similar things?
    Don´t misunderstand me, I´m loving the game so far, but it just have so much content. Any help or links?

Out of those 4 new heroes I would absolutely put lily at the top of the list. After that igo/furnace tie. And then Kai last.
  • Good to know, thank you. But still, do I start spending the exp potions or I keep saving. Where can I learn about the thousands of passive effects and abilities? Things like this is what overcomes me
  • Wololo56 wrote: »
    Good to know, thank you. But still, do I start spending the exp potions or I keep saving. Where can I learn about the thousands of passive effects and abilities? Things like this is what overcomes me

I’d max out lily asap.

You can find good info on these forums or the dB wiki is mostly current on info.
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited January 20
    Lily can single handedly carry you through just about any PvE level and is also god tier in pvp currently. Furnace is one of the best tanks but pairs well with Bauble or Dagrund who are the only healers that can heal a construct. Igorok is a very solid hero but won't necessarily carry you in PvE. He could potentially be useful at your level in PvP however for his AOE freeze. Kai use to be a top tier hero that shaped the entire meta, but he fell out of favor over a year ago and doesn't really serve much of a role at the current time.
  • @MattCauthron He's a young player, so may not have the rune set up to make Lily "god tier" for a long while. Igorok is at least a good stand alone AOE guy for PvP and PvE.

Furnace is pretty worthless until FA, and he's only L30 or so.

Kai can help his PvP D immediately, just put him first. Not like a bunch of L30s are going to have FA Shades giving everyone auto-Shroud . . .
  • The dungeon boss wiki is amazing for learning heroes although some pages are slightly outdated. Still, the active abilities rarely change and can help get a good feel for heroes. When making a team however, focus on passives that compliment others.