Help for old player

Hi! I used to play a lot and rule the tower. Returning I can’t get past level seven even with maxed heroes. Admittedly I haven’t gotten my runes well placed so I figure that is it...even tho my undead team with maxed legendary vampire runes lasts only two levels. Who are the heroes I need to rune up for the tower, given I don’t have most off the latest ones?

Comments

• My tower runs consist of Shade-Koros-Grog-Zomm in that order.
    Zomm is heavily defensive and rarely dies except due to extreme ganks from other 70's.
    Your guys will slowly lose health and die, then magically reappear in the next dungeon.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • HOw do you deal with Solaris? Repeated resurrections are killing me....
  • sophocles wrote: »
    HOw do you deal with Solaris? Repeated resurrections are killing me....

Zomm will eat Solaris' dead corpse or any dead corpse. Koros will purge all the feathers from the beast allowing Shade to posess any dead body.
  • sophoclessophocles Member
    edited January 24
    I just spent $100 dollars on that 4x portal to get koros and instead got repetitions of zen Igo and shade all I own.....grrrr.....
  • sophocles wrote: »
    I just spent $100 dollars on that 4x portal to get koros and instead got repetitions of zen Igo and shade all I own.....grrrr.....

Does the portal guarantee 4 unlocks of heroes you do not have?

• Rocksor wrote: »
    Does the portal guarantee 4 unlocks of heroes you do not have?

No, just 4 unlocks.

@sophocles - I use Shade SB Han Zomm in tower. Runes matter a lot, and vampiric runes are crap. The passive is ok, but the stats are all over the place and not great to begin with. That $100 would be better spent on crafting or just buying the 4500 gem runes.