Should we expect Monday - Thursday boosts to replace events ?

Since this is one of the first weeks of this new daily boost schedule (which is awesome , I love it!) , and there will not be an event until Thursday , should we expect no event from Monday-Wednesday from now on ? While the boosts are nice , as a semi end game player who has completed all the campaign levels, these boosts cannot be utilized to their full potential , but with other events going on that force you to go and play pve , the boosts will be used to their full potential .
Level - 73
Guilds - Member in VIP LIFE and officer in VIP Minions
Favorite Hero - Astrid

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    The number of days without some even since i started playing are very low.
    Probably less than three weeks out of 800 days.

This would be a radical departure.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Will they replace normal boosting events (as in, will we never see boosts for free on friday-sunday)? Probably. But I highly doubt they're gonna block out huge events. Worst case scenario, they revise their methods of putting out events so that material-heavy events don't fall on days that have 3x materials, or token-heavy events don't fall on days that have 2x tokens, you get the idea. Then they'll make us pay for 3x mats and 2x tokens on those particular event days since there's no other way we'd get them.

But despite how negative that sounded, we still have guaranteed free boosts four days of the week. That's a pretty nice change in my book.