Winning yet losing, I don't know :/

Hello @Joel or devs team staff, my dungeon was raided and from the result, I lost. But when I played the replay, it's clearly that my defense team wiped out the attacker team. How this happen? Is there any compensation like free superior runes lol :yum: :smiley: lt9sc9c799xp.png
azb5uljhafnd.png

Comments

• LOL you got raided alright
  • spiffymcbangspiffymcbang Member
    edited January 10
    Hmmmmm, VenloRob just did the same thing to me. Came in with junk team, lost, yet I lost trophies and th raid. Do we have more cheating going on?b7pyh2614wns.png
    vu5hebtdye2c.png

Who do we raise our concerns to, about this? @Joel
    litespeed
  • They'll ban him.
    There have been several players doing that.
    One was so smart to get into boss100 and got banned in 1 sec.
  • Most likely not. I'm guessing it's a replay issue, not a bug / cheater.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    The terms of service disallows cheating. It must be a replay issue as @FatCat69 says.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're looking into this. Please note that we do not comment on actions taken against players (if any), but we take things like this very seriously.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Well I lost trophies and it registered a loss for me, there is no way he beat my defense with his team. So you are saying that the replay is completely wrong for both me and the OP it just so happens to be against the same attacker?

Coincidence? I think not.
    litespeed
  • @Joel
    I had another one of these happen to me,
    I get attached by a garbage team, the replay clearly shows me winning and yet I lose trophies and the match. What is the best way to report this. Where to send screen shots? Thanks
    litespeed
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Please PM me with any screenshots and information you have. I'll make sure it gets investigated.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com