Should Dwarves Keep Resolute Stance?

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited January 26 in Feedback & Suggestions
Plain and simple - Should Dwarves adopt Resolute Stance as a permanent, new passive, instead of having it just be a passive for when they're having a Rune War?

Should Dwarves Keep Resolute Stance? 21 votes

Yup.
80%
echonapJackHallow666thegeminiguyckall056graddersFatCat69Crimson_the_KidLifeReaperBroomkalamadeasirolk99KoreanKillerJustFunPlayFrogewithhatpyguyofdoomhudson1520DwarvenAleStinky 17 votes
Nope.
19%
JaxBoomstickfarfellattheboneMrTheWaffleKing 4 votes

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Yup.
    @Joel Something to be considered, maybe?
  • Yup.
    Obvious results ;)
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 73 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • Nope.
    Seriously, for dwarves to be even considered viable they need a hell of a lot more help that extra DR against heroes who can "dodge." Allowing the devs to say "well Dwarves just got upgraded, so we don't need to review a revamp for them." after allowing them to keep this terrible buff ... just doesn't cut it.
    Yup.
    Seriously, for dwarves to be even considered viable they need a hell of a lot more help that extra DR against heroes who can "dodge." Allowing the devs to say "well Dwarves just got upgraded, so we don't need to review a revamp for them." after allowing them to keep this terrible buff ... just doesn't cut it.

That doesn't mean they shouldn't at least get Resolute Stance, though, right? Like, they should get Resolute Stance plus something extra.
  • I haven't tested it this time around but last time the buffs were activated by any rune stat. If that is still the case, the passive should not stay. It is simply stupid for a random 1.5% secondary dodge rune stat to activate a huge buff that is 2x damage and DR.

If it is just natural dodge (from traits) then I'm okay with that though it would devalue Aria even more since having her on a light team (even if that is laughable in this meta) would mean every light character gets 2x damage from dwarves.
    Yup.
    TTS1000 wrote: »
    I haven't tested it this time around but last time the buffs were activated by any rune stat. If that is still the case, the passive should not stay. It is simply stupid for a random 1.5% secondary dodge rune stat to activate a huge buff that is 2x damage and DR.

If it is just natural dodge (from traits) then I'm okay with that though it would devalue Aria even more since having her on a light team (even if that is laughable in this meta) would mean every light character gets 2x damage from dwarves.

Completely agree. It should only be natural dodge passives like Shifty or Agile. Otherwise dodge runes would be debuffing your heroes in a way.
  • Nope.
    This small buff won't really make a difference.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
    Yup.
    farfella wrote: »
    This small buff won't really make a difference.

I still think they should be given it. Plus much more, of course, but just because it's not a big step doesn't mean it's not a step in the right direction if you ask me.
  • Nope.
    I don't know... they already counter dodge without dodge teams being in the meta. I think they should have other buffs that are not only against one type.