We're making some changes today, some big, some small. The changes should go out at around 2pm CDT today.
- We noticed last Friday that the Depth of Darknes event dungeon was very, very generous in terms of material drops, more generous than we meant it to be. We put a fix in place on Friday, but decided to hold off implementing the change and let it ride through the weekend and 3x material day. You're welcome. That said, we need to release an update for upcoming season that starts today (which I'll be discussing momentarily). With that deployment, the payouts for that dungeon will be "normalized" around 2pm CDT today (an hour before 3x Materials ends). We didn't want people to be caught off guard with a "silent nerf" &/or planned on running the dungeon right before 3x ended, so we're letting you know now. We also let the Guild Summit members know, so you may already be aware of this!
- Made some changes to the early game tutorial to help out new players. Your first set of potions are now automatically put in your bag instead of requiring you to put them in there yourself. We also clarified some early popups and explanations. Nothing that impacts players who have been around for more than a day or two, but it's a change and you all have asked for detailed patch notes, so here you go!
- Fixed the bug that prevented Totems from dropping in rune chest if your rune inventory was full. This one took a bit longer than we'd hoped to implement, we appreciate your patience!
- Fixed an issue that prevented a few tokens from dropping in the Great Portal.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Marrow's Lure ability from charging energy after debuffing an enemy.
- We've overhauled the season rewards system, read all about it HERE!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment