Team Healing in general, Voodoo Chant especially, completely ruined by recent changes

Just my $0.02 or whatever, but even if it was sometimes frustrating to fight against a high level Nub Nub using Voodoo Chant, especially with a Stone Fist combo, the recent changes have nearly ruined Nub Nub as my go to healer. I absolutely freaking hate the changes to team healing...

Other recent changes, some of them are not bad or even improvements, but IMHO the healing changes are CRAP...
Gandalf would have rocked Dungeon Boss...
the Balrog would be a fire version of Igorok...

Comments

• Agree with OP but ScoutYo said it right: The fix for this needs to be thoughtful and bring the game back into some sort of balance. Solaris has almost singlehandedly sucked the fun out of this game.
  • On the other hand, looking at a new way to rune your healers might be more helpful than a forum tantrum.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Monkeynuts wrote: »
    On the other hand, looking at a new way to rune your healers might be more helpful than a forum tantrum.

Where is the entertainment value of changing runes? Besides forum ranting is free.
  • I didn't follow my post very well, but appreciate the comments. I like ScoutYo & BoneReader's comments. To be honest, my NubNub is still a decent player, but since this post I've been focusing on strengthening Yasmin, raising her from 50-ish to level 70, epic level 5.92 and using her and the evil Solaris a lot more than Nubby recently, when I'm not using my Undead team.

My NubNub is 70, FA, Epic level 4, with 1 lesser Power, 1 greater Destruction, 1 greater Precision, 1 improved Precision, and 1 Superior Precision. All 5 runes are heroic or legendary. I still need to dump some gold into them since only one is a level 30 rune, but my efforts on dwarves right now, and has been on Undead previously and then beasts.

I'm making progress, but I'm definitely weaker than a lot of other level 70 players... but I've been making a lot of progress. I'm just frustrated because like a lot of other people, the sheer magnitude and number of changes to the game recently makes it feel like the rug's been pulled out from under my feet!
  • Skip_HolmesSkip_Holmes Member
    edited January 28
    On the other hand, looking at a new way to rune your healers might be more helpful than a forum tantrum.

Yes, spend tens of thousands of gems on new skill runes just to find out that your healers can either be runed to survive more than a hit or two, or heal more than a hit or two, but not both.
    Post edited by Skip_Holmes on
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Not to mention Skill still is too weak to actually matter. You can load a healer with full skill runes and their healing still won't be what it was before.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited January 28
    That's what HE said. ;)
  • Not to mention Skill still is too weak to actually matter. You can load a healer with full skill runes and their healing still won't be what it was before.

I hadn't tried it honestly, but it's not surprising at all to get confirmation that there's no way to make a healer really work right again.
  • I didn't care too much about healing getting hit by the nerf truck (seriously, it's WAY beyond a "bat") for my lvl 70 which is "nearing" the end game with lots of superior legendaries on my main heroes.

however, having recently started a new baby account, I have to think that the devs and the test team completely forgot about the sub-70 players.

one of the first heroes is Yasmin, who is completely useless now with the healing nerf.

to a degree, i can swallow the AOE heal being spread out and nerfed, but her single target heal should really heal for more than 1/4 of someone's health at equal level without having to stack skill (which isn't really available early anyway).

seriously disappointing.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • RexobRexob Member

I've tested skill runes across several healers, and the healing : skill ratio is abysmal compared to what healing was before. Should healing be as powerful as before - no, but the skill coefficient sucks. Furthermore, healing on almost all epics has been wrecked - I don't know many players who are going to put a Skill rune on Yorick.
    IGN & Line: N00BST4R
    Mauling Ogres Lv70