Complete Floor heroes die afterwards

I recently finished a floor in the tower and after defeating the opponents three of my heroes dropped health and two of them died. They were fine before I had finished the board and there weren’t any retaliatory strikes or anything.

1bu8m6655t3j.png
Tagged:

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    I've seen this. I *think* it's because your heroes get health boosts from synergies, so when the battle is done, those health boosts disappear.
    For example, Julius gives extra health to other beast, so if your other beasts have a few hundred HP left and that boost disappears, they die.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I have no other explanation than danac's. That sounds reasonable. But at the same time, I've ran the tower with plants and green heroes (before Solaris teams, mind you) and their health would return to normal after the battle.

Were they killed by an attack like PROS (Daeris' ability) or Doom Blade, then revived? If so, they would have 1 health. And Dungeon Boss being the absolutely bug-free game that it is, *cough*, that may or may just round to 0 at the end of everything.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @Midknight711, do you remember which enemies were on the opposing team and which one was the last to die?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    On the flipside, tower enemies can be left alive, but if your team dies and you come back, they'll all be dead and it'll just hand you the chest.

This happens mostly with Zomminions and Pontifex. If Zomm makes minions, dies, and the minions defeat you, if you come back, all the enemies will be gone and you'll win the floor. Same deal with Ponti, basically. If he turns into skeleton form, and your team is defeated while he's a skeleton, if you come back, he'll be dead.

I'd imagine this has something to do with how the tower views death. Revived heroes and enemies alike are technically dead, it seems. However, if your side loses, their 'dead' heroes are erased, and if their side loses, your 'dead' heroes are kept alive. In this scenario, it seems his 'dead' heroes were kept alive, but were perceived as actually-dead heroes once the level was over. I believe if you can figure out why this bug happens, we can figure out the other ones as well.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Unfortunately I cannot remember the opposing heroes at this time. But if has happened before and I’m sure it will happen again. Trying to keep my eye on it. Wish we could view tower battles like we can pvp battles. Then I could have filmed it.