10x Summon

Ok... I got my 10x heroic summon from that recent dwarf event but I don't know when to use it... I'm level 53 and at the moment my team is fairly good, good runes, and good heroes! Icepick, Lord Zomm, Lily Blossom and Koros is my current team. Is there any heroes that are particularly good and I should wait for and would help me in PvP? Thanks for your time.

Comments

• YummyMarsh wrote: »
    Ok... I got my 10x heroic summon from that recent dwarf event but I don't know when to use it... I'm level 53 and at the moment my team is fairly good, good runes, and good heroes! Icepick, Lord Zomm, Lily Blossom and Koros is my current team. Is there any heroes that are particularly good and I should wait for and would help me in PvP? Thanks for your time.

Not sure who you all have, but if you don't have the following, I'd get these in this order:

Shade #1

Solaris #2

GG #3
  • Got them all :)
  • Heroes I don't have are...
    .Kai
    .Emily
    .Ponti
    .Takumi
    .Kozar
    .Kira
    .Brom
    .Hansuke
    .Kreel
    .Zen
    .Ignus
    .Indigo
    .Malice
    .Augustus
    .Krexx
    .Astrid
    .Cobressa
    .Hopper
  • Oh and Dhageon but, you know...
  • Given your current team - three casters - Astrid can be useful for her passive - "Increased DEF for all caster and Healer allies". That's 50% DEF improvement for Lily, Zomm and Icepick.
    But from your list Hopper is your best missing hero.
  • Ah Thanks :) I'll think I'll wait for Astrid!
  • But I really want Ignus,Hansuke and Kozar, are they use full or any good?
    But I really want Ignus,Hansuke and Kozar, are they use full or any good?

I'm level 68 and the only hero I DON'T have is Ignus. I haven't missed him at all.

If you like the undead team, Hansuke is great. I hate undead in general, so never put much into him, but he does have an epic and good synergy with Zomm.

Kozar is pretty worthless. We're in a Beast meta, and he's an ogre - all beasts do 1.25x damage to him. Plus he's slow.

Best heroes are Shade, Grog, Lily, Solaris, Goretusk, Zomm, Daeris and Leo. I work in Koros because I like his purge vs. Lilly teams (and anyone who has multiple Ultra runes). Folks have found room for Lupina and Pignius as well; basically all beasts except Jabber and Julius. Shade is still filthy, as is Solaris; those 2 should be your top priority.
  • Nah I'd rather not be a meta sheep
  • Shade and Solaris are popular and in my opinion pretty dirty
  • ESPECIALLY Solaris!
    Shade and Solaris are popular and in my opinion pretty dirty

That's noble and all, but don't come back and complain about them being OP after they whip you repeatedly. Every player has access to these heroes, so you're really just going into a fight with less weapons. You get no rewards for being "off meta" except a personal sense of accomplishment I guess.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    xandrew29 wrote: »
    YummyMarsh wrote: »

That's noble and all, but don't come back and complain about them being OP after they whip you repeatedly. Every player has access to these heroes, so you're really just going into a fight with less weapons. You get no rewards for being "off meta" except a personal sense of accomplishment I guess.

Every player has access, sure, but to what degree? Some people may only have Solaris at 3*. I highly doubt every player who owns a Shade also has them decked out with 5* Legendary Superior runes and a Lv12 Epic.

And yeah, sure. The whales should have stronger heroes. They paid money. They deserve an advantage. But I think the root of the Shade/Solaris argument lies in looking at the heroes at face value - As if everyone did have them all at equal strength. Because when compared to every other hero, Shade and Solaris - especially - are ridiculously powerful. Even for a Legendary, Solaris makes other Legendaries look bad. And Shade is stronger than most Legendaries without the Legendary status!

Now I'm worried that instead of nerfing Shade, the devs will just slap 'Legendary' on him and say he's fine for a Legendary hero.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • I Don't lose often to Solaris In PvP. Shade however is a pest... I know that everyone has access to these heroes and anyone who uses them is fine but I just think it's a bit cheap and annoying using a strategy that EVERYONE uses.
  • But when I DO lose to Solaris I get angry...
  • xandrew29 wrote: »
    YummyMarsh wrote: »

Every player has access, sure, but to what degree? Some people may only have Solaris at 3*. I highly doubt every player who owns a Shade also has them decked out with 5* Legendary Superior runes and a Lv12 Epic.

And yeah, sure. The whales should have stronger heroes. They paid money. They deserve an advantage. But I think the root of the Shade/Solaris argument lies in looking at the heroes at face value - As if everyone did have them all at equal strength. Because when compared to every other hero, Shade and Solaris - especially - are ridiculously powerful. Even for a Legendary, Solaris makes other Legendaries look bad. And Shade is stronger than most Legendaries without the Legendary status!

Now I'm worried that instead of nerfing Shade, the devs will just slap 'Legendary' on him and say he's fine for a Legendary hero.

My comment was more that he is refusing to build those 2 up because he doesn't like them. That's fine, I'm just stating that he shouldn't be upset if another guy around his level puts the resources in and ends up beating him regularly.
  • Exactly Mate :)