Mats in Runic Chests?

Did I miss an announcement? Seems like this would be a big deal. I have consistently received material drops from runic chests in challenge dungeons - starting today.

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I think it happens if your Rune storage is full. Why they can’t just make this happen all the time is beyond me.
  • gerfeagerfea Member
    edited February 7
    Well - that is good to know. Rather have usable mats rather than crappy runes that just need to be destroyed. Thanks for the response. Guess I will be keeping my bags full of runes more often now.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    gerfea wrote: »
    Well - that is good to know. Rather have usable mats rather than crappy runes that just need to be destroyed. Thanks for the response. Guess I will be keeping my bags full of runes more often now.

Yeah... It's such a dumb way to get mats on every chest. Really unfair to some players. I don't see why we have to store 200 runes just to get guaranteed mats on every chest. They either need to make it so that no mats drop when your runes are full (on Rune chests, I mean), or make it so mats drop every time on any chest.