RESOLVED: Wrong Warrior Event Started

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited February 9 in Announcements
EDIT: The correct Warrior event is now running. We'll be sending out compensation to those who logged in during the wrong event either tomorrow or early next week. Apologies for the inconvenience, enjoy the extra tickets though. :)

Hey everyone,

It seems that we accidentally started the wrong Warrior event today. We have deactivated the event and will be activating the correct one shortly. We will be sending compensation to players who logged in between 3pm and the deactivation of the event based on what it takes to beat the day's quests.
Post edited by Joel on
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Amazing , after playing 2+ years , they still come up with new fumbles!
  • Can we keep the tickets we've already earned?
  • Keeps it interesting... :p
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 73 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    The Wrong Warriors event? Sounds awesome. It must focus on Abigail and Sifu then, right?
  • kpung07 wrote: »
    Can we keep the tickets we've already earned?
    Seems like it, I checked the shop after beating only one of the new quests and I already have a few thousand tickets.
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • AtizZAtizZ Member
    So is the new one activated now?
    oNC5bHb.png
  • AtizZ wrote: »

It is for me.
  • AtizZAtizZ Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    AtizZ wrote: »

It is for me.

Thx

oNC5bHb.png
  • Just thought i‘d comment here to let you know i had the same issue ...compensation would be appreciated , i managed to turn 1 of the quests in but for the others I just wasted stamina and raid tickets
    deleted the game, no longer active - it can only get worse from here on

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Cccbon3 wrote: »
    Just thought i‘d comment here to let you know i had the same issue ...compensation would be appreciated , i managed to turn 1 of the quests in but for the others I just wasted stamina and raid tickets

Compensation will be sent out to players who logged in while the incorrect event was active.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • danacdanac Member
    The Wrong Warriors event? Sounds awesome. It must focus on Abigail and Sifu then, right?

Nah. Sifu is the *wong* warriior, not the wrong warrior.
  • danac wrote: »

That's racist.
  • @Joel ETA of the compensation?
    Level - 73
    Guilds - Member in VIP LIFE and officer in VIP Minions
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited February 10
    hudson1520 wrote: »
    @Joel ETA of the compensation?
    Be patient @hudson1520! They need to develop a dungeon to pay out compensation. This might take weeks or months because the person responsible for the compensation Dungeon is unavailable. Don’t worry, though, they haven’t forgotten.
    Post edited by MonkeyHunter on
  • Monkeynuts wrote: »
    danac wrote: »

That's racist.

Delicate
  • Joel wrote: »
    Just thought i‘d comment here to let you know i had the same issue ...compensation would be appreciated , i managed to turn 1 of the quests in but for the others I just wasted stamina and raid tickets

Compensation will be sent out to players who logged in while the incorrect event was active.

was compensation ever sent ? I was logged in & haven't received anything. thx
  • denabug wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »

was compensation ever sent ? I was logged in & haven't received anything. thx

Nothing has been sent as far as I know. I think this will take a good while (like the tower event) to come through.
  • Thought I might as well throw my 3 pennyworth in 3*both event dungeons while the mistake was active was not acknowledged as a 3* win so guess what stupid here wasted more stam trying again the compo would be nice but in something other than tickets
  • Same. I ran the event hard as soon as it opened and I never received any tickets or compensation that I noticed.
  • The tower, this, the new rune pieces...DB has sure pooped the bed with setting expectations lately, huh?