Jackpot celestial

Hey I got this rare celestial as a jackpot. Id rather have one of the four things promised though.

kgi0cqa76cil.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi @Joel it happened again

aguxubvlxbc3.png
  • I got two of those with the grog portal too. I never realized it wasn't on the jackpot list.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Now we wait for the "This is working as intended. :smile: " message. :wink:
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Hi @Joel anything on this?
  • @Joel jackpots are back today. Should we assume we will get celestials in them today?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @niclow92. Out of curiosity, were you tapping through your summons rapidly? Sometimes the popups can get misaligned if you're doing a lot of summons quickly. In all likelihood, that celestial wasn't your jackpot payout, but the popup from either before or after that chest was.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • I wasn't. I just didn't think to take screenshots.
  • 2opxque1btc9.png
    First chest, just now. Still happening, and no time to be fast
  • 7o0tb5jidziq.png
    And a second one...
  • h882dpeqdh3u.png
    3ce7m2kwlhu1.png
    sd7rc9bscmg2.png
    3rd, 4th, 5th. Could've been an amazing 10x
  • 3 char unlocks, and two other chests. @Joel there was no misalignment.
    I'm having this looked into. Are these all from today?
  • Yes, I did get two with the grog portal, but didn't screenshot as I didn't realize it was an issue.
  • thanks @Fville8.

And yeah, i didn't click fast :)
    We're about to release a fix for this. The problem was that the tokens were not paying out properly in the jackpot chests. The celestials and gold were indeed supposed to be there, but there should have also been tokens. Other jackpot chests were paying out properly though. We will be sending out compensation, but it will take some time for us to collect the full data on who needs compensation, so it will not be sent out until next week.
  • Please inform us here when payouts are made so we can keep a lookout for them. Thanks!
  • @Joel, i have recall receiving a diamond evo in a jackpot during the grog gnog portal event. I dont have a screenshot but is there a way for me to prove this? I only realised this now.

Thanks!
    I want yoko back
  • Hi @Joel hope to hear from you on this in the near future.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Maybe the problem was that any chest that just gave you a regular celestial evo appeared as a jackpot chest?

Either way. I didn’t drop any summons on this, but I do hope the players who did can get compensation. This sounds like a real drag. I didn’t spend anything on the jackpot portals because really, they’ve always been this bad.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Nah he mentioned above that there’re to be tokens too. Not sure how many but I think if we know something to be wrong then we hope that there’ll be fairness too. I think he may be busy and tired from the event this week. I can wait a bit, just want confirmation.
  • Any updated on this? During the Shade jackpot portal around feb 9th, I used it like 10 times to get him 6 star and had this issue numerous times.
    We fixed the issue :)
  • Any updated on this? During the Shade jackpot portal around feb 9th, I used it like 10 times to get him 6 star and had this issue numerous times.

I'd send in a support ticket to CS.
  • ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    @Joel you're handling compensation for this on the developer side, correct? So those affected do not need to send in a ticket? Someone in my guild system asked me about this last night.
    Yes, this will be a developer-side compensation.