There are some inconsistencies in the description of skills and even some flat out wrong.
- Masuta Kiras Death Blossom: States that it is a "Shower of throwing blades". Should say ranged physical for clarity.
- Tsumes Basic Attack: States that it is a ranged physical attack with a chance to do the epic stuff. It forgets to mention that the base form is a melee physical attack.
- Nimriels Flaming Arrow: "Shoot an enemy for x base damage with a chance to burn", not mentioning it is a ranged fire attack. This is not clear as Torchys epic is a ranged physical attack (that also doesn't say so) with a chance to burn and not fire.
- Fernos Choking Smoke: doesn't say it is a physical nature attack.
- Astrids Boomerang Shield: "Attack an enemy for x base damage [...]" Implies it is a single target attack even though it is AoE and forgets to mention it is ranged physical.
- Astrids Embarrasising Jab: melee physical attack, doesn't say so.
- Astrids Derision: melee physical attack, doesn't say so.
- Furnaces Feel the Burn (basic): physical attack, doesn't say so.
- Pontifex' Grave digger: You have long gotten rid of the disease attack type, it still has the legacy description saying it is a disease attack and not dark.
- Leonidus' Sun worship: it says it is a ranged spirit attack but it is actually one of the few light attacks in the game.
- Icepicks Blood in the Water: melee physical attacks, doesn't say so.
- Jabbers Horror scrape: melee physical attack, doesn't say so.
- Embers attacks don't need fixing imo cause they're long as heck anyways.
- Valkins To War (standard): Again, the cold attack type is no more, the legacy description is not fixed to water.
- Daeris' Purple Rain of Sorrow: ranged dark physical attack, doesn't say so.
- Takumis Basic Attack: physical attack, doesn't say so.
Not a pressing issue but it would still be nice to see it fixed @Joel
since it would help to avoid some confusion.
All descriptions are taken from the collection screen, I've noticed for some cases the in dungeon descriptions are different and correct so you might also want to look at unifying those.