(Event Ended)Warrior Event Dungeon Bugged

I recently created a new account on Dungeon Boss and I find that it's impossible to 3-star the Heroic Hilltop dungeon at such a low level. also, I've noticed a problem with the dungeon. All of the enemies have a trait called "Worthy" and basically the enemies take 50% less damage from non-warriors and do 3x damage to non-warriors (Images attached), however, I am using an all warrior team (Grog-gnog, Koros, Bovus, and Rogar Stonecrusher) and the enemies "Worthy" trait affects all my heroes even though they're all warriors. This makes it impossible for me, as I can't possibly craft runes good enough to ensure my heroes' survival. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing these issues, but please fix this ASAP.

Thanks,

xMango

I'm experiencing the same issue on my other account as well.
Here are some images to prove it:

de41xcqyzmue.jpg
p1vxbmux841a.jpg
kxbd0by0ylud.jpg
68c95q7hkj9z.jpg
qn1zhbfa79bc.jpg
xMango
Post edited by xMango on

Comments

• clearly your warriors aren't worthy.
    I'd recommend unlocking them again.
  • After reading this post, I was wondering if I had been missing something. Autoran Basic the level repeatedly with all blue, undead, beast team, random rogues. I got nothing. 3 stars every time.
  • xMangoxMango Member
    edited February 12
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    After reading this post, I was wondering if I had been missing something. Autoran Basic the level repeatedly with all blue, undead, beast team, random rogues. I got nothing. 3 stars every time.

I know, so have I on my higher level accout, but I’m saying that this bug makes it impossible for anyone under level 20 maybe higher. This ultimately makes it unfair for them because they’re unable to obtain coins, tickets, etc. like the higher levels are so easily.
    xMango
  • danac wrote: »
    clearly your warriors aren't worthy.
    I'd recommend unlocking them again.

It’s a bug, others have posted about the same issue...
    xMango
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Yup. The passive Worthy seems to have the complete opposite effect of what it says. It does the effect of the passive on nothing but Warriors.

Maybe the title of the event really should have been "Wrong Warrior Event" after all! :P
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • So warriors were actually taking more damage from others and doing less damage when they attacked? Hilarious!
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    So warriors were actually taking more damage from others and doing less damage when they attacked? Hilarious!

Not surprised. The attention to detail is quite lacking in this game. It didn't use to be 2 years ago.