Heroic Portal Revamp!

2»

Comments

• Thank you for changing your signiture!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • I don't see Bramble or Zomm up there. Will they be featured only? Shade and Astrid have been featured before, Will a new player with access to starting portal only even see the featured Shade, Astrid, Bramble or Zomm Heroic Portal?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    because dungeon boss isn't supported by game centre and i don't feel like making making 20 emails

please don't ask why

You're such a mess, so many question marks with all your posts .

We should probably shape the entire game's mechanics around his completely unusual and unique play style.

I am arrogant, and I'm proud of it

As for me...

xxptq9p2uuck.jpeg
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • VictoriaVictoria Member, Administrator, Moderator, Big Fish
    Kegman913 wrote: »
    I don't see Bramble or Zomm up there. Will they be featured only? Shade and Astrid have been featured before, Will a new player with access to starting portal only even see the featured Shade, Astrid, Bramble or Zomm Heroic Portal?

@Kegman913 other heroes will be added to the portal periodically with featuring events, as we've done in the past. I'm sure Bramble and Zomm will make their appearances at some point. :) As for early game players, they don't have access to events until after beating chapter 5 or reaching player level 15, so no the very new players will not see the portal events.
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • danacdanac Member
    because dungeon boss isn't supported by game centre and i don't feel like making making 20 emails

please don't ask why

You're such a mess, so many question marks with all your posts .

We should probably shape the entire game's mechanics around his completely unusual and unique play style.

I am arrogant, and I'm proud of it

I'm not sure beating up on unsuspecting moobies is a reason to be proud or arrogant.
  • Hi,

I was pretty sure there is a problem with Krexx, and now I just found out Astrid might be involved too. I 6-starred both of them some month ago, then recently I 6-starred some more heroes, enough to add Cobressa. Instead Krexx showed up in the list... Tonight, same problem with Astrid instead of Koros.

@Joel, can the devs look into this ? I already received some Krexx tokens with a 10x (converted into Aether), so it's not just a listing bug. Thanks !
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @RSCLfan. When a hero from the 'ending portal' list is six-starred, they will remain in the portal, and therefore won't trigger the addition of another hero.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Oh great, now I feel stupid, I misread thay particular line. Thanks anyways !
  • This is a great addition! Nearly a year ago, when i was low level, i had the luck to pull koros, sifu, and other decent characters..... it was TOO easy to beat campaign (like 20 levels below the recommended) and this has bettered the gameplay! I love it
2»