This is ridiculous and absurd!

This is imposible to beat. Dungeon Boss must fix things like this:

jvfel2kvswwf.png

Comments

• Here I thought it was only ridiculous.
  • So you're saying the two hardest floors are challenging for you? Isn't that the point?
  • Floor 10: I'd take Shade Shadow Hopper Zomm. Others might have other teams. Shade on GT, Shadow too if necessary. Then Shadow on GG- heck you cane even do that and leave GT alive, but it's better to kill the GT DR than worry about GG.
    Hopper aoe.
    Zomm eats GT or GG if dead. Usually he's not, so GT.
    Round 2 is tricky because Solaris is first, so unless Shadow and Hopper can kill GG, go ahead and kill Leo with Shade. If they *can* kill GG, the spirit link him.
    That leaves Leo and Solaris vs 4.

Floor 11 trickier, my team would work because of high levels and runes.

• danac wrote: »
    Floor 10: I'd take Shade Shadow Hopper Zomm. Others might have other teams. Shade on GT, Shadow too if necessary. Then Shadow on GG- heck you cane even do that and leave GT alive, but it's better to kill the GT DR than worry about GG.
    Hopper aoe.
    Zomm eats GT or GG if dead. Usually he's not, so GT.
    Round 2 is tricky because Solaris is first, so unless Shadow and Hopper can kill GG, go ahead and kill Leo with Shade. If they *can* kill GG, the spirit link him.
    That leaves Leo and Solaris vs 4.

Floor 11 trickier, my team would work because of high levels and runes.

Shade is 100% necessary for Floor 10. You aren't going to make through the various regens if Leo lives. I'd actually put Torchy first, because Bat out of Hell hits 3 times, and will drive up GT's momentum. Then Shade to Leo.

Sol will heal, fine, then you should be able to 1-shot grog (you can't afford to be slowed, though if you're using Dark heroes with Shrouded, it's a non-issue - maybe SB's first ability to Grog). Next turn use Torchy's 2nd ability to silence or kill solaris (it's physical, not fire, so she'll be hit), then shade to hopefully kill GT. SB should be able to finish off Sol.

For Floor 11, run a few bait teams to get GT and Grog's 1st 3 abilities out of the way (avalanche always seems to hit extra hard in the tower). I'd use what I've termed as the KKE strategy - Koros Kills Everything. Shade, SB, Hopper and Koros. Shade hits GT, then SB; Hopper damages the other 3. A regular attack grog isn't going to 1-shot Koros unless he gets his epic off, so ya roll the dice. Koros' breath attack removes the feather, Hopper eats Grog and Lily, then it's Sol vs. your 4 in round two.

Admittedly, I have a mix of Greater and Superior runes on all those heroes listed above, and am at Level 68; both my Shade and Shadowblade are fully epic.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I don't know if it's just me, but after about Floor 4, the floors don't seem to get any harder or easier. Sometimes Floors 8-10 are a breeze and 5-7 are a pain. Sometimes, the other way around.
  • In reality, all you have to do is hit Gore a couple times, focus Leo then Solaris then it's easy from there. On 11, hit Gore some then focus Lily then Sol
  • Solaris, GT, Leo teams require care. Just be sure to get rid of Solaris' corpse/ashes when she dies on floor 10. Use Zoom or Hopper for this. I was distracted today and forgot to do that with my Zomm. It was an endless &^#@* round of revives and snow days. Gore and Leo ended up reviving a full five times. I beat the level with my original team, but there was a lotta cussing at my dumb mistake.
  • . Sometimes Floors 8-10 are a breeze and 5-7 are a pain. Sometimes, the other way around.

sometimes floors 5-7 are a pain and floors 8-10 are a breeze?
  • "Impossible?" Hardly. Not trying to be a jerk, but I see those lineups all the time. With quality heroes, Zomm's resurrection and Noobaris having perma-res, the Tower should be a formality
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    danac wrote: »
    . Sometimes Floors 8-10 are a breeze and 5-7 are a pain. Sometimes, the other way around.

sometimes floors 5-7 are a pain and floors 8-10 are a breeze?

...Yes? What else could I have meant by that?
  • When i get this I simply fight fire with fire and use the same team (or something very similar). This works because I've always either got heroes at a higher level, or better epics, or better runes. with a long fight, as anything with Goretusk is, you're pretty much guaranteed to win.

But maybe this is only true at level 70 with lots of superior runes?
  • gradders wrote: »
    When i get this I simply fight fire with fire and use the same team (or something very similar). This works because I've always either got heroes at a higher level, or better epics, or better runes. with a long fight, as anything with Goretusk is, you're pretty much guaranteed to win.

But maybe this is only true at level 70 with lots of superior runes?

Yea, I'm in the same boat; my main 6-8 PvP heroes are runed pretty darn high already; with the ability to use up the opponent's abilities, it's not too hard to take out teams. Lily GT SOl Leo teams are super annoying, but hey, some floors are supposed to be hard.
  • Most annoying things ever, resurrections happen way too often are nearly impossible to stop. Sure you can purge and eat em up but how often do the heroes that have the purge ability live long enough after being attacked 5+ times from all of the synergies
  • Zomm lives long especially if he has a taunting tank and is also built like a tank. Again, Hopper can survive if there is a friendly tank and especially if there is a Shade, who, what do you know, can also purge bodies.