STOP WITH THIS TEAM

2»

Comments

• That team is a pain in the ****, but not if you just have the one. When you have 4 or 5 of those in your tower, then you *really* have to plan out your attacks.
    KashHatton
  • I actually hate Lily way more than GT/Sol. Her thorns are basically a 3 turn long Shade beam on all heroes.
  • What I find most annoying is not the difficulty but the absurd length of some of the fights...
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    The reason tower isn't fun rn is because of hero imbalance. If all heroes had a niche or use, and no hero was objectively "better" than another (like how Solaris is basically Emily but on steroids), the tower could be fun while still being difficult. You would be able to experiment with different hero teams, mixing and matching different combos, without any combo being too strong or too weak.

But sadly, this is a freemium game, and I think any of the devs that cared about balancing the heroes have long since left.
  • I understand that the tower floors are "inspired" by existing PVP teams, but there honestly should be a limit to the number of Solaris + Goretusk + multiple superior defender/survivor runes that should be allowed in a single tower run. A couple of days ago, I had to run through 7 floors with Solaris + Goretusk. I realize that having someone actually curate tower floor teams every day would be way too much work for Big Fish, but I'd love to see a little more creativity implemented in the method for automatically choosing them. I apologize that I do not have any suggestions to make this post constructive, but surely somebody can come up with something better.

The fact that there are SO many PVP teams with nearly identical lineups should be a red flag about hero balance. It's making PVP and the tower pretty monotonous.
2»