Patch Notes: February 23rd, 2018

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
  • Changed the Dungeon Diver quest payout from 20 loot keys to 10. Sorry folks, we should have done that when we changed the requirements, but the delay means you all got a few extra loot keys.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing a crash in the event dungeons.
  • Changed the wording of the Agnon Ascends MOTD to clarify that only event tickets are supposed to be found when you tap sparkling gargoyles in dungeons. It initially said "jackpot loot", which could be interpreted as things other than just tickets.
  • Edited the Quest for Event Tickets MOTD to not say that dungeons can be unlocked from the hero calendar. That's how it worked in Winterfest, but this time around, all of the dungeons are available from the beginning of the event.
  • Fixed the Shadowblade skin offer in the event shop. If you purchased the Shadowblade skin and didn't get it, please contact customer support and they'll make sure you get it. We also made it so the offer will not be visible to players who already have the skin.
  • Changed the enemy models in the last event dungeon from demons to gargoyles. The enemies function exactly the same, they just look different.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• While not related , I got the lovely lady nim skin from the event last week via the quest line , but the skin still shows up in my aether shop. Here are attached images -

nw2ha62vy4gi.png
    vkkee4xshdtk.png
    Level - 73
    Guilds - Member in VIP LIFE and officer in VIP Minions
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • GingeNinjaGingeNinja Member
    edited February 24
    What about putting zomm/shade skin in aether?
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
    Happy to share my knowledge with anyone that listens
  • @Joel , Can you comment about exclusive skins making their way into the ether shop anytime soon? (Nitpick cupid , tomb Lord zomm , a new skin for high aether ?)
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    GingeNinja wrote: »

What about Ponti's? And the Christmas skins too?
  • GingeNinja wrote: »

what about love?
  • danac wrote: »
    GingeNinja wrote: »

what about love?

It was a great song.
  • Joel wrote: »
    • Changed the Dungeon Diver quest payout from 20 loot keys to 10. Sorry folks, we should have done that when we changed the requirements, but the delay means you all got a few extra loot keys.

That is perfectly fine. I would be sad if people couldn't understand why this change was made.

• Doage wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »

That is perfectly fine. I would be sad if people couldn't understand why this change was made.

Don't be surprised