Patch Notes: February 28th, 2018

2»

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    li30 wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »
    • Fixed an exception that was occurring in the Tower of Pwnage.
    @Joel Can u explain this more in detail, what kind of exception it was ? is it zomminion infinite resurrection issue fixed ?

That's not the issue that was fixed here. The exception was a crash that was preventing some players from progressing at all.
    Does the incineration rune fix apply to Grog? He's the main one I've had problems with.

Yes :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Razor23Razor23 Member
    li30 wrote: »
    • Fixed an exception that was occurring in the Tower of Pwnage.
    @Joel Can u explain this more in detail, what kind of exception it was ? is it zomminion infinite resurrection issue fixed ?

That's not the issue that was fixed here. The exception was a crash that was preventing some players from progressing at all.
    Does the incineration rune fix apply to Grog? He's the main one I've had problems with.

Yes :)

I finally got Brom to burn somebody with the rune. I gotta say, I'm not really pleased with the odds of burning someone with that rune given the cost of crafting it. Do you have the % chance of burning someone and are you allowed to share?
  • Kegman913Kegman913 Member
    edited March 1
    Barleyman wrote: »
    Could you provide a bit more detail on the exception in the Tower you are referring to in your post? Thank you!

It was a corner case issue that was related to Goretusk, but it was impacting a handful of players.

You can fix a corner case issue affecting a handful of players, but can't fix hidden corpses and sparklies so we can play the game as intended?

you are assuming hidden corpses and sparkles were not intended :p
  • Do not know we're to go for help game took large amount of my diamond's at what was presented to me as one of my free summons.I am new here and was enjoying the game until this took place.
  • Do not know we're to go for help game took large amount of my diamond's at what was presented to me as one of my free summons.I am new here and was enjoying the game until this took place.

You need game progression tips? Are you stuck at a place on the campaign, do you need PVP tips, you want to craft runes? Not sure what you are asking.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @TaterFromSpace. If you're missing gems, please contact customer support, they'll be able to help you.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • I have tried but get stuck in a loop today after making some purchases with out an issue I was needing stamina and was getting the 700 at the item store it was going fine I was charged and the game for some unknown reason restarts I do not get my purchase but I still get my charge. I need help now I do not need to keep being sent off to more places or people I can't seem to find. Look I am new and like the game. I have more than likely spent more than most newbies I don't mind spending but I do mind being charged and not receiving my items.
2»