Update tomorrow ?

Wasn’t their talk in the summit two weeks ago about a client update tomorrow, March 5th at 1pm cst?
Level - 70
Guild - VIP LIFE
Tagged:

Comments

• Yes,
  • @iphonesheep do we know what’s gonna be in the update ? Hero sorting ?
    Level - 70
    Guild - VIP LIFE
  • danacdanac Member
    MysteriosX wrote: »
    They will be introducing new bugs. Followed by community outrage and sweet, sweet compensation.

well, duh. We'd like to know what *specific* bugs.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    I’m sure we’ll be providing the list of bugs shortly after. Kind of the unofficial release notes if you will.
  • hudson1520 wrote: »
    @iphonesheep do we know what’s gonna be in the update ? Hero sorting ?

I know that there were supposed to be quality of life improvements , sorry don't have anything specific to share. Hero sorting I believe was mentioned in the next client update after this one
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Tomorrow, tomorrow, hero sorting tomorrow. It's always the next re-leeeeease.
  • ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    According to the summary I wrote for my guild family at the time, the devs said in an early January Summit that the next client update would likely happen late January or early February, so it was obviously delayed. You might be thinking of what Xtrmn8r said last Summit about an update for today. It wasn't clear from context, but I think he meant we'd talk about it during today's summit. Maybe it's also launching today. No clue.

They said (in early January) that it will introduce PvP autoplay, unless QA finds an issue with the feature. It will also reportedly include significant improvements for targeting specific heroes in PvP. Also bug fixes, a game engine tech upgrade, and memory improvements. Obviously, it's been a while, so some of this may have changed.

They said that hero sorting would not make the next update, but they hope to have it ready for the one after that.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    ScoutYo wrote: »
    They said (in early January) that it will introduce PvP autoplay, unless QA finds an issue with the feature. It will also reportedly include significant improvements for targeting specific heroes in PvP. Also bug fixes, a game engine tech upgrade, and memory improvements. Obviously, it's been a while, so some of this may have changed.
    Dear God let this be true.
  • @Joel can you fill us in? We all seem to be confused.
    Level - 70
    Guild - VIP LIFE
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We've said we're working on a client update, but we never give exact dates until a day or two before the release. There is no client update today.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel I thought it was mentioned in the summit. Speaking of summits, is there on today?
    Level - 70
    Guild - VIP LIFE
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I don't recall a specific date ever being promised at a summit. There is indeed a summit today though.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel ok thank you for your help :)
    Level - 70
    Guild - VIP LIFE
  • ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    @hudson1520 I think I know the statement you're thinking of. Xtrmn8r did say something along the lines of "next client update on the 5th" (I can't remember the exact wording) but he was referring to talking about it in the Summit today, not giving a release date. :)
  • @ScoutYo yeah that’s what I was thinking of, the wording made it seem like a client update was to come out today but as you said I think he was alluding to the fact that there is going to be a summit about the client update today.
    Level - 70
    Guild - VIP LIFE
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »
    We've said we're working on a client update, but we never give exact dates until a day or two before the release. There is no client update today.

I can attest to this. I'm a client, and I have not been updated.