My first Elite Rune (underwhelming)

Just crafted my first ever Elite rune, dark bulwark, figuring I'd put it on Shade.

Final stats: Defense 621 + 315 = 936, Heath 789, ooh, and a bonus 14% damage penetration against Goblins.

Vs a regular Superior Bulwark dark rune I already have on Shade: Defense 536 + 263 (total 799), Health 615, and 5% chance to life steal

So an extra 137 defense (17% more), 174 health (28% more), and a useless 4th stat.

Is this the sort of thing I can expect from Elite runes, or did I just get unlucky? Given the cost of materials and gems, I though I was going to get something outstanding. This 4th stat is just an insult after all the work involved to get it.

Comments

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Hey, a least you got a fourth stat. Lots of people didn’t even get a useless fourth stat. ;)
  • The best value you can possibly get in regards to elite runes is to save your gems and not craft them.
  • The best value you can possibly get in regards to elite runes is to save your gems and not craft them.

I made the mats for a red power elite rune, and was about to craft when I decided to hold off. Not in any rush to get those crafted just yet.