Patch Notes: March 6th, 2018

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
  • Fixed crash that was occurring when Lily's corpse was removed while Sapping Vines is active.
  • Fixed crash related to Tower of Pwnage.
  • Fixed crash related to Shock.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• phoxterphoxter Member
    I had a second tower today, anything to do with this patch? If so, can you run this patch more often?
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited March 7
    phoxter wrote: »
    I had a second tower today, anything to do with this patch? If so, can you run this patch more often?

You didn't have one saved?

Edit: Oh snap, just looked and I have another tower too. I completed all my towers earlier this afternoon.

So I guess this makes up for 1 of the 3 missed towers a few months ago lol
  • So if this patch can give an extra tower just like that.....why can't we get 2 more to make it 3?
  • danacdanac Member
    Nope. I was finishing floor 12 when patch came. I'd finished it but not existed.
    No second tower for me.

So not only am I down 3 towers from before,I'm now down a 4th.
  • Maybe the Tower reset time was changed in the patch? I thought it changed at 00:00, I quit my first Tower later in the day than normal and was confused when I showed another one available. It was too late in the day to run another Tower for me so unless this happens again and I have the time it is still only 1 a day. This was part of the issue with the missing Tower weekend to begin with, not everyone has play time for multiple Tower runs, the missing rewards should have just been comped. DB is much less willing to take responsibility when they screw up these days and make it right.
  • Thanks for the patch notes. I think its a great idea - please keep them coming!
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited March 7
    RedE2Quit wrote: »
    Maybe the Tower reset time was changed in the patch? I thought it changed at 00:00, I quit my first Tower later in the day than normal and was confused when I showed another one available. It was too late in the day to run another Tower for me so unless this happens again and I have the time it is still only 1 a day. This was part of the issue with the missing Tower weekend to begin with, not everyone has play time for multiple Tower runs, the missing rewards should have just been comped. DB is much less willing to take responsibility when they screw up these days and make it right.

Probably just a glitch with the tower occurring twice yesterday, related to the tower patch. I ran it twice yesterday, and I was only able to run it once today on my main account. It stated that I won't have another tower until 12am my local time.