How did I lose this match?

I know sometimes the battle log can be wrong, but I am scratching my head at this one because I watched the replay as well, and it was very one sided. My defense:

zuh5nucredbs.jpeg

Seemed strange that this hodgepodge team beat my defense, especially given the team power disparity :
f4inv3ppdj6r.png

This is a screenshot of the end of the fight from the replay - clearly a drubbing:
qzjo9kpkeyxl.png

So what happened here? I checked My Stats and it did indeed register as a loss for me.
Tagged:

Comments

• Replay data messed up. Happens relatively often.
  • So is the battle log incorrect or the video replay of the match? Or both? Just don’t see how that team could have beat me when the video shows my Torchy one shotting his Agnar on the opening move.
  • So is the battle log incorrect or the video replay of the match? Or both? Just don’t see how that team could have beat me when the video shows my Torchy one shotting his Agnar on the opening move.

Agnon starts in his stone form which reduces damage signficantly. I can totally see Agnon surviving Torchy's 1st special.

You pretty much answered the question for yourself right here.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    So is the battle log incorrect or the video replay of the match? Or both? Just don’t see how that team could have beat me when the video shows my Torchy one shotting his Agnar on the opening move.

Agnon starts in his stone form which reduces damage signficantly. I can totally see Agnon surviving Torchy's 1st special.

Not when agnon is not fully ascended. The opponent doesn't have bromm and ponti fully ascended either. I've run into many agnons in PVP and tower that did not start in stone form.
  • Rocksor wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    So is the battle log incorrect or the video replay of the match? Or both? Just don’t see how that team could have beat me when the video shows my Torchy one shotting his Agnar on the opening move.

Not when agnon is not fully ascended. The opponent doesn't have bromm and ponti fully ascended either. I've run into many agnons in PVP and tower that did not start in stone form.

Ah, then yes, Agnon probably did get 1 shotted.

Which question? He asked multiple lol
  • dvd54407dvd54407 Member
    There's definitely something screwy going on here. One big red flag is Torchy's dmg output being zero - he's the only fast hero in the match. I'd PM @Joel and ask his team to investigate.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »

Which question? He asked multiple lol

ALL QUESTIONS.

I'm sure it's just a recording error. I've seen people report this more times than I can count at this point on these forums. I've also seen my fair share of hacked pvp and this doesn't seem to look like those. I suppose it's possible however.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    This appears to be a replay error. I'll have it looked into anyway though.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • sagewithaflawsagewithaflaw Member
    edited March 7
    Thanks for the replies everyone and for looking into it @Joel. I don’t mind taking the loss, but if the hero portraits, stars/ascensions, and team power numbers are at least correct, I just couldn’t see how they might have prevailed - not impossible, just highly unlikely given that team had no real synergy and I had an all-beast team. Figured it might be a bug.

At any rate, I got a swift revenge attack in. As @Rocksor pointed out, his Agnon & Ponti (& Ekko?) are *not* fully ascended - here are screens of the revenge attack (I’m attacking):

r6jxp1h8ezr2.png

y8gsnz9at3db.png

And I can attest this battle log is indeed correct, as I was attacking:

ycvqo9gqmvai.png

• dvd54407dvd54407 Member
    @Joel Would a replay error also affect the Battle Log with dmg and healing stats? Or are those completely separate?
  • danacdanac Member
    Maybe if your Torchy wasn't so lazy and actually attacked someone you woulda won.