All this tapping has got me to thinking about ticket rewards - just curious about others' thoughts.

sirtainlysirtainly Member
edited March 7 in Main Campaign Discussion
It "feels" like ticket rewards tend to diminish over time.

It "feels" like event dungeons pay out better tickets than either campaign dungeons or boss island dungeons.

It "feels" like higher stam dungeons tend to pay more than lower.

I understand that the # of clickables appears to be random (within the constraints of dungeon rooms that allow clickables appearing), that their reward is weighted toward lower output, and that apparently whether you have refreshed the dungeon rewards is not relevant.

I have seen players determine average ticket payouts, and which dungeons appear, on average, to give out the most tickets per stamina spent.

But has anyone looked at the payout trends in more detail? Are my "feelings" just me misconstruing what is really random? Could the actual "random number generator" not be truly random?
Tagged:

Comments

• sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited March 7
    Same, the first few times repeating a dungeon are the highest tickets you'll get. The more you do the same level the less tickets. Switching dungeons after a gold/silver chest gets better payout. But not as good as the event ones. :/
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 73 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    I think you're giving them too much credit. Nothing in this game is dependent upon previous actions except the RNG seed. There is no one to pray to, except RNGesus.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    • Higher stamina dungeons tend to have more rooms, and therefore more chances to have sparkling objects, so your feeling is probably accurate there.
    • In most events, event dungeons pay out tickets depending on the type of chest you get, whereas all non-event dungeons will pay a consistent, smaller amount. This has been the case for almost all events.
    • Tickets payout does not diminish the more you run a dungeon, that's just variance.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Thanks for your response, Joel!