Superior Champion Rune in Honor Shop has Variable Stats, but it's not Supposed to

Comments

• Anyone brave enough to buy this season's (valor) rune and see if it's max stat or variable?
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    I got screwed by last week's already. I'll wait for someone else to get burned this time.

@Joel do those affected need to contact Customer Service and open a ticket? Or will compensation simply be sent out by the Devs to the people that bought the green one?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    No need to contact customer support. This season's rune is maxed out again.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • BrazyBrazy Member
    It looks like Boss 100 rune wasn’t maxed stats either.
  • dvd54407dvd54407 Member
    @Joel just because I dislike ambiguity... Which is the correct ending to "No need to contact customer support":

- ... because Devs will correct this through a script or some other appropriate compensation (e.g., mailing the CORRECT rune)
    - ... because we screwed up and, while we own up to the mistake, we are not going to correct it because screw you guys.

Also, how is it the Season Reward rune wasn't corrected before end-of-season rewards were mailed to Boss100? It also upgraded via RNG; not max stats. You knew about this defect for a week, and this still happens?

Tagging @xtmn8r, in case he's asking Joel to hold off on responding again.
    We're going to be sending compensation. The runes themselves cannot be altered.
  • Joel wrote: »

I knew I shoulda bought the rune last season, 2 for the price of 1!
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »

I knew I shoulda bought the rune last season, 2 for the price of 1!

I highly doubt compensation will mean another rune. Possibly a handful of honor. A good portion of the players who bought these runes would have been over cap if they had not bought them and then all they would have had was extra gold.

I suppose we shall see! (After seeing this week is a light rune I almost wish I'd bought the non max nature... I need way more of them)
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    @dvd54407 I have to think that the issue is that fixing the runes for Boss 100 and/or the store mid week would've required a restart of the season. (I can't think of another good reason why they wouldn't change things midweek.)
  • danacdanac Member

do yu know who bought the runes? Hint: I was one.
  • echonapechonap Member
    I purposely didn't buy one because of this thread. If you are replacing last week's broken one, will we have the option to purchase the maxed out one with honor?
  • danac wrote: »

do yu know who bought the runes? Hint: I was one.

Me too. I only get the rune once every couple of seasons as I'm not PvP fan, so it's doubly disappointing to get a bad one.

As to the compensation, what and when, please? You could send a replacement correct rune to the people who bought this bad one, that would be appreciated.
  • edited March 12
    If only they had something that tracks everything for them. *ahem* you guys should hire @JaxBoomstick
  • @Skip_Holmes it feels like we've been re-competing for a lot of the same old drab runes for a while here. Maybe they could just compensate those of us who've been shafted and develop some new content for the rest of us to fighting for.

How hard is it to thing of a new word for the "Season of _______" Mad Lib and come up with a unique rune actually worth the effort?
  • Count me in as one who got short-sheeted!
  • Tower weekend, this rune, and DST now :(
  • @Joel @xtmn8r Bump.

It's been a week... and the new season is starting this afternoon. Are the deficiencies from last season's rewards (variable stat rune: (1) Honor Shop, (2) Boss100 rewards) going to be addressed via appropriate compensation or not?
    There will be. I've been pestering @xtmn8r personally :wink:
  • Thank you!
  • Did this happen and I missed it, or are we still waiting?
  • According to @xtmn8r, comp should have been sent yesterday for the rune issue... that said, I haven't seen or received anything.

http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/comment/219572#Comment_219572

Never got confirmation that they would send TWO sets of compensation either, so I'd like for that to be acknowledged:
    - those who BOUGHT the rune (Honor Shop)
    - those who EARNED the rune (Boss100)
  • Haven’t seen anything.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    j4bn4r5b30ak.jpeg
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »

Now I'm picturing Seargent Schultz designing rockets for NASA.
  • Bump.

Still haven’t received the Comp for the non-max-stat rune that I got from:

1. Honor shop
    2. Boss100 rewards

Any updates on these two?

adqr1bhwadjx.jpeg
  • dvd54407 wrote: »
    Bump.

Still haven’t received the Comp for the non-max-stat rune that I got from:

1. Honor shop
    2. Boss100 rewards

Any updates on these two?

adqr1bhwadjx.jpeg

You'll get it as soon as the new "tower event" is released.
  • PardonPardon Member
    Still waiting....don't think that we're going to forget about it