*No heroic portals or tickets from Golden Key unlocks!*

I spent almost all tickets on silver and golden keys, and used 2 golden at bonus doors section. I had a few doors left unopened, so I went back to shop to buy 1 silver key, but... my ticket currency hasn't changed! But I didn't paid to that attention.
A little bit sooner, I went to heroic summon section to check which heroes I can get from there, and my eyes catched that I have no free x10 summon, but every gold unlock gives you 5 of them.(I have only 5 from weekly guild membership)

Are all Golden unlocks are intend to be without tickets/x5 portals, or I just got bamboozled? @Joel
vc5dln4g18v5.png
uvufk3lb7ciq.png

Comments

• tthebonetthebone Member
    Looks like you unlocked two doors with runes for your golden keys. The gold key rune doors are supposed to give you 5k tickets each, but not the 5x heroic summon.
  • tthebone wrote: »
    Looks like you unlocked two doors with runes for your golden keys. The gold key rune doors are supposed to give you 5k tickets each, but not the 5x heroic summon.

There are 5 doors with runes in them. Those doors do not have any heoric pulls, but do contain 5K tickets. You probably just didn't pay attention to your ticket count as you bought stuff.

Check out the door screen shot here: http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/58214/dark-door-screenshots/p1

to see all the contents of each door.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @KamoySin. As the others have mentioned, the gold key doors from day 2 and 8 did not contain heroic summons, so you didn't get bamboozled there. The doors should have paid out tickets, but I have no way of telling from your screenshots if you didn't receive those. I haven't gotten reports of anyone not getting tickets from gold doors, but if you think something went wrong, you can contact customer support about it.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Rick316Rick316 Member
    Same happened to me when I opened door 11 on the second round, no heroic pull...
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Day 11 didn't list Heroic Pulls either. They weren't in every gold door. For screenshots of each door, you can visit this thread:
    http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/58214/dark-door-screenshots/p1
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com