Will this also be ignored?

Hey guys.

Lately i just found out that we can ask when are the devs going to do a tower event as many times as we want and they still don't listen. But hey, at least they have time to fix up rewards for pvp and daily quests

I do have do praise the effort of @Joel for responding to bugs and questions, but instead of answering, could you actually take on some ideas of us players?

Goodluck :neutral:
Level: 42
Favourite hero: Lupina
Currently: Doing an maths investigation
Tagged:

Comments

• I replied to your topic so you don't feel ignored
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • same here, its ok man
    The Great Monk- Key shall protect my dungeon from attacks

SparkleStarley
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We haven't been ignoring this issue. We have said in multiple threads and in the guild summits that we are working on an event where you will be able to run the tower multiple times.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    We haven't been ignoring this issue. We have said in multiple threads and in the guild summits that we are working on an event where you will be able to run the tower multiple times.

Given how many Sol/beast teams I get each day, I'm not sure I really want to anymore LOL.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    It's another fine day for a tower run under lvl 70 where all the beast teams are still under runed and weak xD
  • Joel wrote: »

Ok cool. , so since it's taking so long. I would like to think you guys have somethi by amazing in store for us to go along with the tower event ...

For example ,

New tower event 1 week long

For this event we've replaced the event ticket shop with the awesome pwnshop! There is an expanded reward catalog and the entire event revolves around tower pwnage points!

High end mats, tokens , new titles, skins, a new exclusive skin ,
    random gambling material boxes (spend x pwnage points, get random stuff, small chance for corrupted heart )

The new exclusive skin mentioned earlier is earner by completing all tower quests throughout the event

New tower quest present unique challenges and team compositions for specific floors throughout the tower.

The tower has gotten more interesting. There are random boss encounterss on tower floors.
    Some floors are??? , you don't know who will pop up!

More cool stuff !

If only you guys

• Talk is cheap @Joel. You guys have had more than enough time to address this issue and still nothing. Also, there are many, many other issues that ARE being ignored. How about less talk and more action?
  • Fear you wish guys, for now tower is great and possible to finish what would happen after update...
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    DevilJhons wrote: »
    Fear you wish guys, for now tower is great and possible to finish what would happen after update...

The tower isn’t going to be changed. Just (theoretically) made able to be played multiple times for a limited time.
  • Or like this
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
  • Adverb007 wrote: »
    Or like this

Crap... It didn't work, the gif is put into a link...
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    Here you go @Adverb007

obm1oaffdnrn.gif

Thanks @sirolk99, I'm still new at this...
  • @Adverb007 Your signature picture takes up the entire page lol
    Level: 42
    Favourite hero: Lupina
    Currently: Doing an maths investigation
  • @NemoBait yep, its awesome B)
  • Adverb007 wrote: »
    @NemoBait yep, its awesome B)

It's a cool pic but it's very annoying for reading these forums. You should change it to something smaller as a courtesy to others.