Missing towers

I figured I may as well start a new thread as @Joel the rest are being ignored over four days and zip from devs except comments on what had to be fixed with day 4 problems. This is a sad state the game is in when you all completely ignore everyone on forums and expect things to go away we are still waiting fir our tower fix that you promised us weeks ago..... and we are still waiting fir answers to all the bugs and problems that continue to excist through the game like can’t click on objects or heros due to fat heads etc...... it would be nice if you’d fix something befor creating new probably and chaos. JS

Comments

• I think we can all agree that we would rather have the devs spend a month fixing bugs and giving us our three tower runs that we lost rather than creating new heroes or running guild events. Correct me if I am wrong.
  • Doage wrote: »
    I think we can all agree that we would rather have the devs spend a month fixing bugs and giving us our three tower runs that we lost rather than creating new heroes or running guild events. Correct me if I am wrong.

You are not wrong, but what we (the player base, and only a small % of the entire player base) want doesn't make DB any money, thus it gets put on a low priority.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Doage wrote: »
    I think we can all agree that we would rather have the devs spend a month fixing bugs and giving us our three tower runs that we lost rather than creating new heroes or running guild events. Correct me if I am wrong.

You are not wrong, but what we (the player base, and only a small % of the entire player base) want doesn't make DB any money, thus it gets put on a low priority.

Sadly, that is true. However, I believe that if bugs are fixed, more players, in the long run, will likely spend more money on this game.
    shiggity80 wrote: »

Sadly, that is true. However, I believe that if bugs are fixed, more players, in the long run, will likely spend more money on this game.

Easier to design new 14.99 - 24.99 dope skinzzz

They can keep making them I’ll keep waiting for them to release for free a year later
  • DwightFry wrote: »

They can keep making them I’ll keep waiting for them to release for free a year later

Same. I have not paid for a skin. The prices are just too stupidly high. If I recall correctly, the first set of christmas skins in Dec 2015 were only $3.99 and were also available for purchase with wreaths. That seems reasonable.

$24.99 for a skin does not.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    DwightFry wrote: »

Same. I have not paid for a skin. The prices are just too stupidly high. If I recall correctly, the first set of christmas skins in Dec 2015 were only $3.99 and were also available for purchase with wreaths. That seems reasonable.

$24.99 for a skin does not.

Too me, spending real money on skins doesn't seem worth it, but that's just me
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    As long as skins provide no buff or stat improvements, no, not worth it.
  • danacdanac Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    As long as skins provide no buff or stat improvements, no, not worth it.

They provide buffs during many events.
    Including this one.
  • Still waiting