Display when last used friend’s hero.

Love the feature of displaying when a friend last used your hero. AFAIK there is not a reverse feature that I can find.

I don’t usually grind through using my entire friend roster everyday to know I’ve helped repay in kind. Can this look at being implemented in the future.

Ideas?/ Am I overlooking an easier way of accomplishing this?

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    I usually start from the bottom and work my way up. Then the next day I start from the top and work my way down. But I always skip the first three friends in case of the screen reset glitch which brings you back to the top of the list right when you are about to click on a friend.
  • They need to simply sort the list in the order of last use, with most recently used being at the bottom and the ones you haven't used in a while at the top.

This would prevent us from having to scroll PAST all of the recently used friends (and accidentally paying gems to reset them when we're just trying to get past them) and would ensure that people are getting used equally, instead of those at the top getting all the love and the ones at the bottom feeling like a forgotten stepchild.
  • Besides last use it would also be nice to see when a friend last used your hero when you are actually selecting which friend's hero to use. I want to be able to reciprocate.
  • danacdanac Member
    lythander wrote: »
    Besides last use it would also be nice to see when a friend last used your hero when you are actually selecting which friend's hero to use. I want to be able to reciprocate.

I got yer reciprocation right here, buddy.

I don't use many friends every day. My method of going down the list and just remembering where I am on the list is not optimal.
    I'd love to know when I used peoples' heroes last.