Patch Notes: March 15th, 2018

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
  • Slightly improved the effectiveness of healing abilities.
  • Decreased the amount of health that Lily receives from Sapping Vines. Damage done by Sapping Vines is unchanged.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Finally a Lily nerf! (Even though it's not that much. :( )

And at least healing is going in the right direction. :)
  • Very lame-sounding buff for the group you guys made useless
  • Glad to see a slight reduction for Lily. She's become an even bigger nuisance since Goretusk came along. I'd like to see Sapping vines end when Lily dies.
  • (This is a joke, don't take it seriously) ooh i think they should make it that sapping vines revives lily when she dies with full plant stacks and then burn 1 random corpse
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited March 16
    (This is a joke, don't take it seriously) ooh i think they should make it that sapping vines revives lily when she dies with full plant stacks and then burn 1 random corpse

• i was trying to make people happy, there is something called comedic sarcasim
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • i was trying to make people happy, there is something called comedic sarcasim

You missed his point. Your post was so obviously joking that you didn't need to preface it that you were joking.
  • ooh nvm