Change the tower!

Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
edited March 16 in Feedback & Suggestions
At my lvl, it's pretty easy and boring. At higher lvls I guess it's either difficult or just annoying and drags on forever because of Solaris. So lets get the devs to change the tower! What if it was more of a survival mode? Access to all your heroes and maybe some challenge added to it like on certain days you can't use dark heroes. Fight every hero in the game (only once per day) in teams of 4. No runes, just the strategy of figuring out what heroes to pair for each room like the good ol days before runes where every hero had potential. Since energy runes don't work in the tower they're already on the right track for this part xD

Comments

• The tower is a great place to experiment with various hero combos and tactics. Make up a team with older runes that you’ve maxed out. Use your imagination instead of getting bored.
  • danacdanac Member
    I agree. I think i'd prefer an old fashioned castle. or maybe even a condo.
    ...or you could always go lighthouse.

• Yeah. I'm level 40 and i can clear the tower ten minutes tops. I just switch between a beast and dark team. For higher levels it might be tougher but for the lower levels who have a decent roster, it's easy.
    Level: 42
    Favourite hero: Lupina
    Currently: Doing an maths investigation
  • NemoBait wrote: »
    Yeah. I'm level 40 and i can clear the tower ten minutes tops. I just switch between a beast and dark team. For higher levels it might be tougher but for the lower levels who have a decent roster, it's easy.

Yep. I use beasts mainly and do experiment with others team on low levels. If my full beast team and backups die, I swap to dark. They seem to be the best now with Solaris and Zomm.