Boss 100 rewards being given to everyone.

For two weeks now the 51-100 placement reward for the Boss 100 has been given to every single player who has played PvP in that week. This has meant that players who are in very low leagues and haven't put any effort into PvP or players who are at a level where they shouldn't be receiving superior runes are receiving one.

If this glitch continues to happen what is the point of spending the considerable amount of time, effort and resources in the form of raid tickets, aether and gems that a player may spend to earn this reward when you can get it by doing nothing.

The Boss 100 may as well be renamed the Boss 50 as there isn't much point celebrating the achievements of players who will receive the same reward as a level 40 in Recruit for example.

This bug should be fixed as soon as possible as if it continues to happen then the competitive element of PvP will begin to as more and more people will take a laid back approach to each season.

I also believe that those players who did earn the Boss 100 rewards in the last two seasons are due some form of compensation, whether this compensation is in the form of runes, gems or raid tickets I don't really mind as long as it has an approximate value of 300+ raid tickets as this is normally what someone will have to spend to reach the Boss 100.

Thank you for reading and I hope Bossfight can do something about this soon.

Comments

• Jesus. So apparently there was no reason for me to push for the last 90 minutes of the season to get back into the Boss 100?

Way to incentivize your most ardent players, Bug Fish.
  • i didnt get boss 100 reward either, and im level 70 in legend 1.
  • JxmezmJxmezm Member
    tthebone wrote: »
    i didnt get boss 100 reward either, and im level 70 in legend 1.
    I did not get an extra rune this time.

Am I able to get compensation for not getting a freebie I didn't deserve?

It seems that those in Legend 1 didn't receive the freebie this season, however those in lower ranks did.
  • Jxmezm wrote: »

It seems that those in Legend 1 didn't receive the freebie this season, however those in lower ranks did.

Our guild members are reporting this is not the case. Do we have any screenshots?
  • BrazyBrazy Member
    I heard only lvl 65 and under are receiving them.
  • Brazy wrote: »

Oh well good for them I suppose. Sounds like they only fixed half the problem. At least the people who needed it got the extra charity.
  • Brazy wrote: »

Something to make all the slow levelers happy.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Jxmezm wrote: »

Our guild members are reporting this is not the case. Do we have any screenshots?

My guild members are drunk. They have noticed nothing.
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited March 21
    bvs72 wrote: »
    Jxmezm wrote: »

So you've driven them all to drink? Job well done.

I'm level 70, Champion 1, got no special rune, only the usual Champion I rewards.

(Hmmm... should I complain that I did not receive the rune I should not have received but; some others who also should not have received it did receive it, some others who should not have received it did not receive it, and still others who should have received it did receive it? ....nahhhhhh.....)

(whew, did I word that right?)
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »

The one week you sober up to hit Leg Conq.

ofc, now that you did it I feel at some point I'm gonna have to.

I have it penciled in for July 8th, 2019.

• I failed to make Boss 100 by less then 1000 trophies due to work, I don’t get a Superior rune. OK I can live with that. But some lvl 28 who only does the minimum PvP for daily quests gets a Superior. Good Job DB, look forward to my 4 raid ticket compensation