Grog's basic not upgrading

I'm level 67 and for the past couple levels, Grog's basic damage hasn't gone up. Is this a glitch or is it supposed to be like this?
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hi @MrTheWaffleKing, I'm seeing Grog-Gnog's ability upgrading properly in my game. Can you show me a screenshot of his hero card on the ability tab?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • 849 damage since at least level 64.
    Thanks, we'll get this fixed.
  • Thanks so much. :)
  • Any update on this? It's still not showing any change.
  • Secret nerf to grog- limiting his max damage to smaller amounts...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    This has started happening to me, too, although I'm back at level 55. I only recently got his epic to level 5, so maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe it has nothing to do with it whatsoever, and I'm desperately looking for patterns in this chaotic world, in the hopes that if I can just make sense of some small part of it, I could find the strength to keep on going. Anyway, it'd be cool if this bug got fixed, I'd like my Grog to do the +8 damage (or whatever) he's owed.
  • Grog DESERVED THIS, I mean all the good heroes no longer getting used because of this stupid hero, idk if i like him i mean he is no where near as good as bovus in the damage area which is what bovus is used for
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Maybe your Grog deserved this, but mine behaves very well. He's even started fetching me the newspaper in the morning.
  • Wow nice, And I mean other grogs, i preferably don't use mine, but grog is making many players use him as an analogy- Don't use that hero, its not as good as grog when its vise versa- that hero could be better then grog
  • Grog is well rounded in all areas as he should be from a balancing standpoint. Upgrades shouldn’t do nothing since you spend gold on it
  • It also saves gold :innocent:
    I made a mistake, we had fixed a separate issue with Grog-Gnog. Apologies for the false alarm, we are still working on this fix though!
  • Joel wrote: »
    I made a mistake, we had fixed a separate issue with Grog-Gnog. Apologies for the false alarm, we are still working on this fix though!

Thanks for the quick reply.