Who is running this

7. Seven out of twelve floors. Technically only eleven because floor 12 is always the same, so 7/11 floors have Solaris. If she dies she immediately resurrects herself and all beast allies unless you kill everyone in the first round. In what universe is this fair or reasonable, not to mention FUN? Isn’t this a game? Isn’t it supposed to be enjoyable? News flash: nobody really loves to grind. It’s not fun for us to be forced to face teams with the exact same trump cards over and over again. There are so many great heroes, so many great team combinations to be made. Isn’t that one of the main attractions of this game in the first place? Take your own advice devs, get creative, don’t keep blasting us with the same weary crap floor after floor, tower after tower. Please. We’re begging you.

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    There's no way to do this.

So many of the heroes are so easy that it'd be giving the tower away instead of making you work for it. They just pull random teams from PVP defenses to make it at least somewhat tough.
    your complaint is due to so many folks using Solaris on their defenses.
    ..I suppose they could design each floor team, and just leave those teams up for each floor every day.

Other solutions would involve massive massive amounts of programming.

Simple because some folks can't finish a tower that's not supposed to be easily finished.

• They could limit the appearance of individual heroes. ie cap each legendary hero to 5 floors. When populating the tower if the threshold is met for a legendary, their teams are removed from the selection pool.

No more 7 floors of Solaris.
  • danacdanac Member
    That's a lot of extra coding. And depending on how they did it might put the first 5 floors having Solaris instead of the last 5. And what of the other 7 floors? That's the tricky part, because if they're drawing from the same pool, it'll eliminate most of the available teams.

• I’ve been waiting for weeks for a seven floor Solaris. Most I got was 5. I don’t think there would be an issue of an overly limited selection pool.

On the programming front, well, if hero sorting is too ambitious then I guess you have a point.

They could populate the tower top down so the restrictions wouldn’t occur past floor 6.
  • Everyone complains about Solaris. She's is easy to plan for. No one even thinks about Lily, who takes up most of the teams with Solaris. Lily is really tanky, lifesteals, basically Shade Spirit Links on every ally for several turns, gains damage and more health ever turn, normally is with Goretusk and can't be targeted first turn, and has a Solaris backup if she dies and could come back to life and start all over again. Do people really find her easier than a character than has the possibility of resing a whole team every three turns if not strategised right? Solaris, even if not using a perfect strategy, could be killed b weakening the team then killing Solaris twice. Then just finish off the team.
  • Okay, really though, the tower idea of limiting the legendaries wouldn't be hard to code. That's literally introduction to programming in college. Simple permutations with removal of cards (like in a playing deck).
  • Everyone complains about Solaris. She's is easy to plan for. No one even thinks about Lily, who takes up most of the teams with Solaris. Lily is really tanky, lifesteals, basically Shade Spirit Links on every ally for several turns, gains damage and more health ever turn, normally is with Goretusk and can't be targeted first turn, and has a Solaris backup if she dies and could come back to life and start all over again. Do people really find her easier than a character than has the possibility of resing a whole team every three turns if not strategised right? Solaris, even if not using a perfect strategy, could be killed b weakening the team then killing Solaris twice. Then just finish off the team.
    Lily is prob the easiest to handle... Gore tusk is the prob for me... Once I get lily it prob won't be a problem... Jabber just needs some damage against armored enemies, btw if anyone is wondering how to kill lily it is by using at least one of these 3 things 1.use AOE
    2.Dots and number 3. Heavy damage early on ( I will usually rune my Solaris full skill so the fire kills lily within 2 turns
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
    Lily is prob the easiest to handle... Gore tusk is the prob for me... Once I get lily it prob won't be a problem... Jabber just needs some damage against armored enemies, btw if anyone is wondering how to kill lily it is by using at least one of these 3 things 1.use AOE
    2.Dots and number 3. Heavy damage early on ( I will usually rune my Solaris full skill so the fire kills lily within 2 turns

Heavy AOEs don't work against Lily if she is with a GT. You have to hit GT a bunch first unless 1) you get lucky with revenge attacks or 2) use Jabber or Torchy to hit him a ton.
  • GT is the problem tho, i say they should nerf his momentum... 50% damage reduction is to much, they nerfed shades damage reduc and he is still fine, PS i do use jabber, but it doesn't help as much as it seems because goretusk has armor... its why i need lily so i dont always have to use chaos howl damage increase to win with jabber
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • I still do 0 damage to spirit linking Shades... now that's OP.
  • yeah, but that goretusk does a bunch of damage while halving damage
  • He generally either does 3x damage OR 75% DR. He can't do both at once.
  • ThundRThundR Member
    7 floors of Selwyn
    So much work.
  • *complains that everything is too easy

*everything gets harder*

*Complains that everything is too hard*

And don't any of you hit me with that "yeah but there needs to be a balance between it, everything has to be medium difficulty" stuff. We all know that argument is not really that good for many reasons. I've quite had it with posts like these, so let me just scoot right out of here and never come back!
    Unless I am explicitly singled out to come back for whatever reason. I say that because if I posted in here again, everyone would bully me for saying I would be quiet and then not doing so.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • So you are complaining that the tower takes too long. Making it impossible to complete.
    Level: 42
    Favourite hero: Lupina
    Currently: Doing an maths investigation
  • echonapechonap Member
    Have you watched any of @Starskream 's tutorial videos? Does this not work for you?

• echonap wrote: »
    Have you watched any of @Starskream 's tutorial videos? Does this not work for you?

Didn't work for me. They all died on floor 6 to Lily's vines, and I finished the tower with all beast teams.
  • Just use jabber with lily on gore tusk levels, and also this could be much harder... They could have runes
  • During the current fire vs water event, tower is easy for me; it takes less than 10 minutes. However i am only level 41 so tower is generally not to hard. For my water team: Indigo, GT, Grog and Igorok
    Level: 42
    Favourite hero: Lupina
    Currently: Doing an maths investigation