My Tower For Today

April Fools! Well, the joke's on me...

Floor 7: Agnon, Solaris, Ferno, Goretusk
Floor 8: Agnon, Ferno, Solaris, Goretusk
Floor 9: Goretusk, Lily Blossom, Grog-Gnog, Solaris
Floor 10: Goretusk, Ferno, Agnon, Solaris
Floor 11: Goretusk, Grog-Gnog, Solaris, Lily Blossom

Comments

• I drew 10 solaris teams...I haven't looked at them closely yet.
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    I drew 10 solaris teams...I haven't looked at them closely yet.
    A new record! Please post screenshots.
  • darrendarren Member
    sirtainly wrote: »

I certainly agree that this is ridiculous - 10 Solaris !!! But what's the point.. It seems to fall of deaf ears. Moreover, I'm sure there will be people commenting soon that Tower is meant to be tough and not an easy cake walk, and we should suck it up...
    Sigh.......
    I'm waiting for the day that the Phoenix gets some kind of revamp in the tower.
  • danacdanac Member
    darren wrote: »
    sirtainly wrote: »

I certainly agree that this is ridiculous - 10 Solaris !!! But what's the point.. It seems to fall of deaf ears. Moreover, I'm sure there will be people commenting soon that Tower is meant to be tough and not an easy cake walk, and we should suck it up...
    Sigh.......
    I'm waiting for the day that the Phoenix gets some kind of revamp in the tower.

the tower is meant to be tough.

...but is it?
    idk your hero situation, but I'm not even close to being top of the line and tower Solaris teams don't bother me.

Generally, I take Shade Agnon Zomm plus Hopper or Dagrund into those floors. Using their specials sparingly, I can handle virtually any Solaris teams repeatedly all the way up.
    The only ones I pause for are Solaris Lilly teams, then I counter with Solaris Lilly, but I only see 1-2 or them per day.

If you're having trouble with the tower because of Solaris, try getting those heroes up- and their epics.
    I'm sure others have alt teams too.

• Actually, I made it through that tower, had to do floor 11 with third team with subs but made it. Got a little unlucky loosing my solaris and zomm (still not clear how I lost solaris)...but roster came to the rescue.

I probably could have done better by using a few bait teams before some of the solaris/lilly teams but I just didn't have the patience. Some days I just don't have that kind of time - I'd just bag it gems or no gems and call it a day.

Today I got 1 solaris team..and its not lilly. woohoo!