You guys are amazing

Once again you guys reminded me why The Underworld is the best family in this game.

First to hit 50k blue? Check.
First to hit 50k red? Check.
First to max both? Check.

I won't even mention #1 on all the leaderboards. That would just be boastful.

I love you guys.

Comments

• Great Effort to Max both those boards Underworld. Perhaps a special reward is due. Joel was there a special Rune hiding somewhere for going the double ?
  • Doing
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    The reason UW is amazing is that the guild is the one that has the most fun.
  • Special Rewards:

PVe guild games the week following the PVP tourney
  • AnûbisAnûbis Member
    Very awesome work! It was great to see players that could afford lot partake in this event with no requirements on any of our players. Everyone here finished off with plenty of resources and fat wallets and played only what they felt comfortable with. And for the first time in any event ever we will be earning 2 elite runes. Over the typical 1 rune and lame consolation rewards. For anyone that wants to put down players that help fund that game so that you can keep playing, not mentioning any names, I can loan you a few dollars for some more salt, you’re not salty enough.

Keep killing guys and gals!
  • Did I, @bvs72 ? I hadn't even noticed.

9wbhcccugzao.jpg
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    The reason UW is amazing is that the guild is the one that has the most fun.

obviously you guys have never been to a meth fueled FB party.
  • danacdanac Member
    Anûbis wrote: »
    For anyone that wants to put down players that help fund that game so that you can keep playing, not mentioning any names, I can loan you a few dollars for some more salt, you’re not salty enough.

If you're giving away money for dissing UW, I'm in!
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    Congrats.