Event review: GG Tournament April 2018

The Good: Plenty of event tickets. More Agnon tokens.

The Bad: Pay to win, The special buffs only served to make the most popular attack team stronger. Lackluster event shop. No new skins.

I normally enjoy the PvP tournaments, even though I'm far from a top player. This time however, there were no new strategies, no need to re-rune and try out new teams, no thinking, just mindless hammering with the almighty Agnon flying team. Worst of all, to win you needed to pay cash for trophy boosts.

The warrior event rune is relatively bad and we have come to expect at least new skins from big guild events like this.

The only positive thing I take away is that I, and other slow players like myself, can finally 6 star Agnon.

Verdict: More embarrassing than Tsumes's epic. Worst PvP tournament this far.

Make Undead Great Again

Comments

• sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    mrdahl wrote: »
    The warrior event rune is relatively bad...

Speak for youself, as a FTP player this powerful rune is one of my top dozen I now own, and it was worth all the PvP battles to get it.

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • mrdahlmrdahl Member
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    mrdahl wrote: »
    The warrior event rune is relatively bad...

Speak for youself, as a FTP player this powerful rune is one of my top dozen I now own, and it was worth all the PvP battles to get it.

FTP or not, you got a superior rune with a weak 4th stat. Most other events have had better ones.

Make Undead Great Again
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    So what! Compared to what I can currently craft, weak 4th stat as you say or not, nothing wrong with the other 3 stats. I'll happily take it and add a thank you DB for it. :p

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    The rewards were particularly lackluster.

Superior runes are crap now. It was insulting that the top five weren’t getting Elite runes for their efforts.

Runes awarded for the individual competition were even worse.

I’m thankful that the tokens for Agnon allowed me to 6* him, and the rune in the shop was at least a 5* superior, and happy to have the new title.

I enjoyed the buffs but did wish we had a bit more of a twist to the meta.