+20% Extra Basic Attack Runes

@Joel So I was doing some experimenting with the +20% for and extra basic attack runes, and I found out they don't work on furnace. Is this intentional due to him being a construct, or is this a bug?

The extra attack runes, don't pop up a buff when they proc, like the haste rune does, but the haste rune still works on furnace.

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.
o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg

Comments

• What would being a construct have to do with anything? The only thing I would think would interfere would be it as an AOE.
  • Likely has to do with AOE basic attack. I think GG had a similar issue.
  • echonapechonap Member
    A lot of these basic attack bonuses (burning touch, disease touch, extra attack) do not work on heroes with special basic attacks (Furnace, Grog). I just wish the devs would tell us if this is intended or a bug.
  • I am pretty sure that my extra basic attack rune was working on Grog, but for the extra attack he didn’t hit twice like he normally does. He just hit one extra time.
  • MaxBeamer wrote: »
    I am pretty sure that my extra basic attack rune was working on Grog, but for the extra attack he didn’t hit twice like he normally does. He just hit one extra time.

You didn't have Pignius on your team did you?
  • It procs on each attack meaning on his first, he can hit again, on his second he can hit again, and it's possible that both proc and you get 4.