Flyers Should Laugh

PwnisherPwnisher Member
edited April 9 in General Discussion
...instead of crashing to the ground from Agnon's Plummeting Doom, right? Looking for an explanation of why flying heroes are not immune to this ability. For example, if I were Solaris I would glide back to the Earth and slap Agnon for being a rock head. Maybe flyers should be immune or perhaps an updated ability description is needed to be something like, "Stunning" or "Disabling armor piercing melee physical attack…”?
GM - The Underworld Titans

Comments

• I can't really disagree with this... logic'd 10/10.

• Great more flying buffs....
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    If I grabbed a bird, I could still chuck it at the ground and make it go ‘splat’ before it could recover. Same goes for Agnon.
  • PwnisherPwnisher Member
    If I grabbed a bird, I could still chuck it at the ground and make it go ‘splat’ before it could recover. Same goes for Agnon.

Maybe from ground level, but highly doubtful from the altitude he gains.
    GM - The Underworld Titans
    Pwnisher wrote: »

Maybe from ground level, but highly doubtful from the altitude he gains.

I think you’re falling under the fallacy of trying to add logic to a game. Why do Dwarves never miss? Why can Zomm eat the brains of skeletons? How does Goretusk simotaneously protect 3 allies from 75% of oncoming damage by just standing there? There is no logic in this game, and I think that’s wonderful.
  • echonapechonap Member
    The animation looks like he carries them up, and slams them to the ground. Why would a flyer be immune to being slammed into the ground?
    Maybe he punches flying heroes in their wings before letting them drop so they can’t get up?? But what about Zen?

Oh, I’d love to see a comic about how Agnon carries Zen up, then just pushes him off his cloud, haha!
  • Maybe he punches flying heroes in their wings before letting them drop so they can’t get up?? But what about Zen?

Oh, I’d love to see a comic about how Agnon carries Zen up, then just pushes him off his cloud, haha!

That's no cloud....it's his special passive ability of being able to continually release flatulence.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    a76a6b72b754f05abee4768b510486a2202623a60b37af57123a0b5436999b18.jpg
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 72 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • danacdanac Member
    If the hero survives they're stunned.
    Stunned fliers can't fly.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Flying heroes already take half as much damage from Agnon as a non-flier would, so it's all good.
  • One time in the tower I finished off Solaris and Agnon at the same time with Phemus’s Earthquake.
  • Same, I have no idea why people think he is bad
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • If I grabbed a bird, I could still chuck it at the ground and make it go ‘splat’ before it could recover. Same goes for Agnon.

Yes, but ag seems like he drops them from a high height, rather than throwing them down. This would give flyers time to recover.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    I just want to know why he bothers doing all that anyway when he can just chuck enemies off the high cliffs/into lava/onto an ice spike/into a creepy abyss and be done with them
  • danacdanac Member
    Ududu2 wrote: »
    I just want to know why he bothers doing all that anyway when he can just chuck enemies off the high cliffs/into lava/onto an ice spike/into a creepy abyss and be done with them

he has rocks for brains.
  • danac wrote: »
    Ududu2 wrote: »

he has rocks for brains.
    (Drum sounds)

And maybe the reason he doesn't do that is because he wants to play fair, or because we never command him to do that