Staying at lower level or should i go for 70?

What are the pro and cons of staying at lvl 40-50 as opposed to being level 70?

Comments

• That is an endless debate.. I can say, being level 70, I’ve never wished i was back to lvl 40-50.

Find a guild to participate in to get more rewards weekly.. Im not sure if theres a real serious 10500 guild that isnt mostly all 70 - if you are into that in the future. This game might get mundane solo.

Just pace yourself or you will most likely run out of mats quicker than you can supply your growing army.. i wouldnt purposely stop leveling.

Good luck!

Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.
  • The only thing about staying low is so PVP is easier... having super easy pvp would be super boring so I would say don't stay low.
  • SyavanSyavan Member
    edited April 11
    The main reason I slow lvled was for gems, being f2p. If you're not lacking there, its better to lvl up as long as you can still do tower. If you can do tower, getting to legend 1 every week should be fine.
    Post edited by Syavan on
  • Alright, so i have been slow levelling for ages... I even got shade when he was vip only at level 29 and i'm f2p. It's easy to gain stars when staying at lower levels- My average star level is 4 and am level 41.

Anyways, the good thing about slow leveling is when you do hit level 60-70, it is a breeze.
    Level: 40
    Favourite hero: Lupina
    Currently: Doing school stuff

Mainly playing C Royale and this.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    NemoBait wrote: »
    Alright, so i have been slow levelling for ages... I even got shade when he was vip only at level 29 and i'm f2p. It's easy to gain stars when staying at lower levels- My average star level is 4 and am level 41.

Anyways, the good thing about slow leveling is when you do hit level 60-70, it is a breeze.

How would you know that PVP at level 65-69 is a breeze?
  • li30li30 Member
    PvP nightmare starts at 63 when u hit L1...
  • PvP is easy if you know which teams you can't beat generally. If all three are choices you can't do, refresh so you don't lose a ticket. Also by that time you should know you have to combo certain teams. You can't go in with Nitpick, Tsume, Nub, and IGOROK anymore. (Yes, I've seen that team at level 68)
  • Rocksor wrote: »

How would you know that PVP at level 65-69 is a breeze?

What i mean is that when you have 6 starred heroes at level 40-50, it is easier to start pvp in level 60-70, because who don't have to grind as much when you really need those stars and runes.

Level: 40
    Favourite hero: Lupina
    Currently: Doing school stuff

Mainly playing C Royale and this.
  • It's better to learn the PvP ropes early because, even if you start at ground one at level 70, you are facing level 70s who most likely have PVP experience.
  • slow-leveling-its.jpg

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions