2 bugs I hate so badly

When slowed in the middle of an attack on someone who gets extra attacks from a passive like goblins and bovus, it won't activate because you were slowed! I mean that's redicoulous it proceed, it should still go through, this one I don't hate as much, but I think that people are abusing this- when logging into your pvp room you can just click once and somehow you never lost any trophies from any attacks you were hit, so people can just use bad defenses and somehow not even lose trophies, I have tested this myself, of course if anyone was defeated by the defense then it won't trigger, at first when I saw this I was really mad, my loot box had been damaged and somehow i hadn't been attacked at all, but then I went into battle log and somehow I was attacked like 6 times and didn't lose any trophies from the loses and won 8 times when I had overcome enemies from my defense, I just want one of these bugs to be fixed because I am sick of logging in having won my battles from being attacked, and all the sudden my trophies I had rightfully earned had been lost to the empty void
All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @toothlessmon, could you clarify that second bug? What do you mean 'click once and you never lost any trophies'? Do you mean you tap something? Do you need to tap something in particular? If this bug exists, it's a very big deal, and one we've never heard of before.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Your posts are so hard to understand.
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited April 11
    Joel wrote: »
    @toothlessmon, could you clarify that second bug? What do you mean 'click once and you never lost any trophies'? Do you mean you tap something? Do you need to tap something in particular? If this bug exists, it's a very big deal, and
    one we've never heard of before.

When I log in I have this habit of always clicking on my treasure chest right away, this time while it was telling me what trophies I won and lost I clicked on the treasure chest and then it stopped, the bar is either glowing green or red depending on when I clicked on the treasure chest, afterwards I click out of the screen and it stays the same, I don't know how this bug is caused to be honest,sometimes I click on the treasure chest after it says a name, but then the same thing happens, except my trophies were changed by the one name shown

Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Opening your chest stops the trophy bar animation, but when you close your treasure chest screen, the trophy count is updated. If you or anyone else is seeing something that appears completely inaccurate, please let me know.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel while we are talking about bugs/issues with PVP and chests how is it that when I use hammers to protect me chest I end up still losing honor. Just after the season change today I decided, since I hadn’t been attack, to use some of my hammers. I then went and did a few raids and looked back at me chest and all of a sudden I have lost 630 honor. What is the point of hammers if I still lose honor when I am using them?
  • Joel wrote: »
    Opening your chest stops the trophy bar animation, but when you close your treasure chest screen, the trophy count is updated. If you or anyone else is seeing something that appears completely inaccurate, please let me know.

But it is the same, when the animation stops I leave the screen and come back and it looks the same, I went onto my sister account to look a week ago or so and it was showing same thing on hers too!
  • 20 words or less please.
    Level: 42
    Favourite hero: Lupina
    Currently: Doing an maths investigation
  • NemoBait wrote: »
    20 words or less please.

i'm sorry, i was trying to keep it from being 2 posts...
  • Phouka79 wrote: »
    @Joel while we are talking about bugs/issues with PVP and chests how is it that when I use hammers to protect me chest I end up still losing honor. Just after the season change today I decided, since I hadn’t been attack, to use some of my hammers. I then went and did a few raids and looked back at me chest and all of a sudden I have lost 630 honor. What is the point of hammers if I still lose honor when I am using them?

Joel wrote: »
    They aren't useless, but if your chest is unprotected for any amount of time it can be attacked. When your chest is protected, it cannot appear for other players to raid. However, if other players got your dungeon as a raiding option before you protected your chest, they can still attack you.
  • echonapechonap Member
    Your total trophy count is calculated and displayed already as soon as you go to My Dungeon. The animation for winning or losing trophies is just an animation. When you click on your chest, it cancels the animation, but your total trophies for the season already reflected all your wins and losses.