Impossible team

edited April 11 in Tower of Pwnage Talk
How do you kill GT, Lily, Leo, Solaris? I avoid Solaris with any two of those in PvP and now I get this team in the tower... not sure what to do with it.
Post edited by MrTheWaffleKing on

Comments

• send in a team with hopper and hope that hoppers stomps at least one of them, then go in with your main team and finish up.
  • tthebone wrote: »
    send in a team with hopper and hope that hoppers stomps at least one of them, then go in with your main team and finish up.

It's hard to even kill once but I guess that's the best chance.
  • echonapechonap Member
    That team is cake, but I guess it depends on your runes. No GT, so you can kill Leo with Shade or Shade+SB. Agnon can't be slowed, so you can kill Lily with Agnon in first normal position before vines. Then it's 2 vs 4. Your last slot can be hopper or zomm to eat Lily's corpse, or you can slow play it and wait for Solaris to suicide before killing Grog. I could think of at least 10 different teams that would wipe that without a sweat.
  • Oops I mean GT when I said GG... RIP.
  • To confirm, I mean Goretusk, Leonidus, Lily Blossom, and Solaris.
  • Rolla8Rolla8 Member
    Assuming you have the +1 energy rune on Shade...

Shade, Hopper, Koros, Zen

Round 1: Shade link GT. Hopper do Hopper things. Zen cleanse freeze if GT attacked Koros. Koros Purging Pyre on Leo.

Round 2: Clean up.
    o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg
  • denabugdenabug Member
    Rolla8 wrote: »

Round 1: Shade link GT. Hopper do Hopper things. Zen cleanse freeze if GT attacked Koros. Koros Purging Pyre on Leo.

Runes in the tower work differently then in pvp & you can’t spirit link round 1 even if you have the +1 energy rune
  • denabug wrote: »
    Rolla8 wrote: »

Runes in the tower work differently then in pvp & you can’t spirit link round 1 even if you have the +1 energy rune

You can save spirit link for harder levels though.
  • echonapechonap Member
    Personally, I just overpower that team. I probably wind up killing everyone multiple times until they're all dead. However, your runes obviously can't do that or you would not be making this topic.

Try Ferno Hopper Agnon Lily. Wildfire and Plummet will take care of GT permanently in round 1. Then depending on where wildfire spreads, kill that person next. Your Lily and their Lily cancel each other's vines, so you have time to slowly purge feathers and kill with Agnon while hopper eats corpses.
  • echonap wrote: »
    Personally, I just overpower that team. I probably wind up killing everyone multiple times until they're all dead. However, your runes obviously can't do that or you would not be making this topic.

Try Ferno Hopper Agnon Lily. Wildfire and Plummet will take care of GT permanently in round 1. Then depending on where wildfire spreads, kill that person next. Your Lily and their Lily cancel each other's vines, so you have time to slowly purge feathers and kill with Agnon while hopper eats corpses.

It's not that my runes are bad, I'm just a brand new level 70 and can't rune more than one changing team. My current team is GT/GG/Sol/Pig and it has no body purge.