Heroes I think are underestimated and why I think they are good

toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
edited April 11 in Off-Topic Discussion
I would write jabber, but he is no longer underestimated

Shikate that mushroom hero, the reason why I think he is good is because he is a support hero, giving your heroes haste is really overpowered, think about it the chance to go for an epic twice, or if your lucky enough have the epic go off twice, not to mention it gives the hero some dodge in case you runed them to complete damage, this hero has helped me so many times against people like egg nog, now lily might be better in that situation sometimes, shikate gives each green hero 2 attacks, so jabber could use his beast fury then basic attack trying to get an epic, you can easily abuse the haste by getting some kind of increased attack until end of turn, then my bovus can cast his stampede and then get an additional attack for each enemy hit by a critical, then he can attack again and attack for each enemy hit with a critical

shade- he doubles damage he deals,he burns corpses, he can create for himself extra lives, he has great energy usage, and he can basically use enemies as shields

And the hero I think is most underestimated bovus- he is so powerful, I mean sure an extra attack with each critical doesn't look good at first, but if he gets an extra attack from anything then he gets at least 2-4-8 if he is a plant the limit increases, now that can be amazing in some situations when there is one thing you need killed fast

Don't feel shy to say heroes you think are underestimated and why you feel they are underestimated
Post edited by toothlessmon on
All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

Comments

• Ever since Rocky got updated, I don't think the majority of people considered him as "underestimated" (though you are probably looking for the word "underrated").

And Tsume does not do 10x damage. LOL. He does a max of 2.5x when his health is at the lowest threshold.

And I assume your 5 defense is a typo...b/c at 5 defense (which is impossible to have), you'd be instakilled by anyone.

Lastly, I have no idea what you're talking about with Bovus.
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited April 11
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Ever since Rocky got updated, I don't think the majority of people considered him as "underestimated" (though you are probably looking for the word "underrated").

And Tsume does not do 10x damage. LOL. He does a max of 2.5x when his health is at the lowest threshold.

And I assume your 5 defense is a typo...b/c at 5 defense (which is impossible to have), you'd be instakilled by anyone.

Lastly, I have no idea what you're talking about with Bovus.

When he is dead he does do 10x, that's why he is on the ponti team because ponti allows him to attack while dead, I wonder how strong his epic would be, I have seen a grog epic proc from ponti' dead teammates attack when he special attacks and jabbers defense is 5 k not 5... No hero has that little of defense

When bovus is on a team with Solaris he gains a passive called beastly rampage which grants him an extra attack, kinda like brambles goblin passive, except it only affects him, but for some reason while,bovus is a plant instead of having 3 extra basic attacks as the maximum it becomes 6 extra attacks, when he activates his stampede if people aren't fire types is Solaris passive will allow him to have that many extra attacks as long as it is in the 3 (or 6 if a plant) limit, if he has something like haste that's basically increasing the limit, I don't know why they compare him to grog gnog, they are similar yes, but their play styles are completely different... He is like a bramble beast, not to mention he is affected by beast synergies and when on a team with pignus things get kinda crazy, but honestly I would rather have shikate on that team because of the haste

Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Tsume does not do 10x damage. His passive "Savage Fury" has a max bonus damage of 2.5x.

Watch closely next time and you'll see 2.5x when a dead Tsume is ressurected by Ponti's attacks.
    edited April 11
    Well in that case it's a bug because I have battled the team before and I saw a damage multiplayer that said 10x savage fury

And this happened a week ago so unless devs did a behind the scenes change I am pretty sure that's still how it is
  • Tsume does 2.5x when brought back with Ponti.

People compare Grog and Bovus because they both have slows and extra basic attacks. Grog is thought better because he ALWAYS gets a second basic attack or more with Pignius or his epic. His slow does more damage and crit chokes. He also gives allies a defense buff and bonus abilities on a powerful AOE and his last ability can freeze AOE with huge damage. All bovus has going for him is a lot of basic attacks.
  • Well in that case it's a bug because I have battled the team before and I saw a damage multiplayer that said 10x savage fury

And this happened a week ago so unless devs did a behind the scenes change I am pretty sure that's still how it is

Pretty sure it's another case of pebkac.
  • Tsume does 2.5x when brought back with Ponti.

People compare Grog and Bovus because they both have slows and extra basic attacks. Grog is thought better because he ALWAYS gets a second basic attack or more with Pignius or his epic. His slow does more damage and crit chokes. He also gives allies a defense buff and bonus abilities on a powerful AOE and his last ability can freeze AOE with huge damage. All bovus has going for him is a lot of basic attacks.

Basically GG has all AoE attacks.
  • Pebkac??
  • PEBKAC- Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair... It means read what you write before you post.
  • Also, those heroes are undervalued because they are not good in the current res-as-much-as-possible meta. They also don't have much health and don't get many bonuses from allies.
  • But i did, I still see this team every once and a while... Except I don't battle that team because I chose the ones that give the most trophies, meaning teams that have gore tusk,grog gnog,Solaris, and so what bovus doesn't have any kind of aoe, he is played differently, imo more efficiently, I mean bovus can be affected by lilies double damage to armored enemies, and shikate a haste buff, and of you count the amount of attacks bovus does it might as well be an aoe, his epic does like 6 attacks and makes heroes receive no healing, that would be great alone, but it also applies a dot and again if on a team with shikate that's a chance for 12 attacks and if on a team with lily those attacks deal double damage to armored enemies taking out any kind of armored enemy
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited April 11
    Pebkac??

What MrTheWaffleKing said.

Basically, the Tsume 10x damage thing you are claiming you saw is not in the game, but rather, most likely just a user error. This term really is used for laptops/desktop computers pointing out that the error lies with the user (the person between the keyboard and chair), not the program. I get it doesn't work at the same literal level when talking about a mobile game (no physical keyboard), but the idea still stands.
  • Hmm ok true, I maybe devs did edit this hero, well in that case I am going to change that hero for shade
  • edited April 11
    "chance to attack 3 random enemies" don't know where you get 6 and 12 unless you count crits which are 50% chance and 0 against all fire enemies. Healing isn't very powerful now in the res meta. He also has to live which may need some defense without all beast/Solaris team. That means you get less damage from runes. Grog with all beasts and Solaris doesn't need survivability because all the beasts give him health. DOTs are a tradeoff between skill DoT damage/crit or attack for your basic attacks. It's better to do a ton of damage up front and not have to wait for the damage to hit.
    edited April 11
    "chance to attack 3 random enemies" don't know where you get 6 and 12 unless you count crits which are 50% chance and 0 against all fire enemies. Healing isn't very powerful now in the res meta. He also has to live which may need some defense without all beast/Solaris team. That means you get less damage from runes. Grog with all beasts and Solaris doesn't need survivability because all the beasts give him health.

Your kidding write? Lily heals, undead heals, Solaris heals, almost all the meta uses healing! And I got the 6-12 attacks from enemies that can be crit, and my team wins pretty much every time, even agnon battles,and your forgetting of something called jabber, he increases crit chance of beasts by 25%
  • Yes people in the meta use healing but it's not their focus. How do you have Rocky, Lily, Bovus, Jabber, and Solaris on the same team? That's 5.
  • Yes people in the meta use healing but it's not their focus. How do you have Rocky, Lily, Bovus, Jabber, and Solaris on the same team? That's 5.

No, but I switch between those heroes, sometimes I don't use rocky, sometimes I don't use lily, sometimes I don't use bovus or jabber, it all depends on situations, I am just saying that he is a lot better then some people think, they all are...
  • danacdanac Member
    PEBKAC- Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair... It means read what you write before you post.

I stand when I type.
  • danac wrote: »
    PEBKAC- Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair... It means read what you write before you post.

I stand when I type.

You just have an ID ten T problem then. Totally different.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Shade? Underestimated?? What kind of PvP are you in?
  • Shade? Underestimated?? What kind of PvP are you in?

lol right? He's one of the only non-beast that makes a problem for beasts.
    edited April 12
    shade is used, but for some strange reason people that don't have him say he is a terrible hero and such
    #JustBecauseYouWonDoesn'tMeanHeWon'tWhenPlayedBySmartPeopleNotA.I

Longest hashtag i have ever done in my lifetime... i am going into worldrecords
  • Toothlessmon is exactly what this forum needed.

Shade underrated. @JaxBoomstick You still around?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    shade is used, but for some strange reason people that don't have him say he is a terrible hero and such
    #JustBecauseYouWonDoesn'tMeanHeWon'tWhenPlayedBySmartPeopleNotA.I

Longest hashtag i have ever done in my lifetime... i am going into worldrecords

I have him and still say he’s terribly overpowered.