Caster Calamity!

2»

Comments

• Joel wrote: »
    The rune gives a chance to steal on any attack and can stack. 2 runes gives you a 40% chance to steal 1 buff per enemy per hit. No matter how many runes you equip, there will be a 0% chance to steal 2 buffs from an enemy on a single hit.
    Joel wrote: »
    The caster runes stack additively. If you equip 5 to Shade, he will have a 100% chance to steal a buff every time he hits an enemy.

40% or 100%?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    20% per rune. 2 runes is 40%, 5 runes is 100%.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited April 13
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    The rune gives a chance to steal on any attack and can stack. 2 runes gives you a 40% chance to steal 1 buff per enemy per hit. No matter how many runes you equip, there will be a 0% chance to steal 2 buffs from an enemy on a single hit.
    The caster runes stack additively. If you equip 5 to Shade, he will have a 100% chance to steal a buff every time he hits an enemy.

40% or 100%?

c'mon @FatCat69 , surely you can do simple math of adding 20% 5 times ;) :D
  • shiggity80 wrote: »

40% or 100%?

Should be up his alley @ since20% x 5 is 100% ... in other words "percentcapped" @ hey could be wrong tho
  • danacdanac Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »

40% or 100%?

Math isn't for cats. They prefer to order others to do math for them.

• I misread the original post, somehow interpreting it as a 40% cap.

I’ll be amazed if it actually turns out to be purely additive. We’ve already seen several examples of devs borking the math when explaining things here.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Off topic but have you guys seen the lvl 7 that had 300 some heroic summons and was in 1st place yesterday for the blue caster rune? I mean really...I thought I loved this game xD
  • Off topic but have you guys seen the lvl 7 that had 300 some heroic summons and was in 1st place yesterday for the blue caster rune? I mean really...I thought I loved this game xD

That's not loving the game that's just spending money
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
  • What’s up with the Frostfiend Icepick skin being shown on the icepick character sheet as a quest item? Was the last caster calamity event copied and pasted to this event?

stfgd23fdkp5.png
  • This rune will be a pain when defending GTs and Grogs rip off shrouds and stoneforms. Pretty cool still.
  • Made the mistake of taking Eko aginst 2 casters who syphonized Ethereal Spirit , which then my 2 casters siphoned from them,,, end result Lilly and Ferno vs Lilly and Ferno that can never go below 1 hp.... did around 30 rounds to be sure ... the buff never purges on them (either team) ... complete team is my Sol , Fern, Illy , Ekko vs Sol , Fern, Agn , Illy... battle will never end.... it did eventually cause the game to drop an error code and reboot so there is that... logged back in and had dungeon in progress... so continued again each caster ended up with Ethereal Spirit but this time it ended after 1 turn.. so it seems a little buggy

• edited April 16
    @Joel Hey since we are still talking about marrow and therand's revamp, I'd like to post my observations:
    Regarding Therand: ever since this event, his attack are now affected by armored traits (-25%)
    His thermal detonator is being affected by magical traits
    and can it be possible for dwarven resolve to do extra damage to enemies with a dodge boosting buff on?
    and Regarding Marrow: the description on his light nova ability is very misleading as it does not grant all allies the ability to shock on all their attacks but rather it just gives them shocking touch which is very different from what I had thought in the description
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    @MarcusAurelius My instinct tells me that Dwarven Resolve is mapped to hit specific heroes with dodge-related passives (i.e. shifty). The issues here come as no surprise, seeing as some bugs previously revealed that Koros's bonus damage against magical enemies was working against some heroes, but not others - meaning that it was more likely hard-coded than searching for a "Magical" tag on the target.
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited April 16
    Disregard- didn’t notice it was “dark” greater rune

• RocksorRocksor Member
    edited April 16

:/
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    This was a really fun event. Made PvP interesting. Definitely bring it back but do fix the Ethereal thing xD
2»