Thing that I bet drives almost everyone crazy... Unless you don't talk in chat

toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
edited April 11 in Feedback & Suggestions
Don't you hate it when your in the middle of a conversation and just as your talking BAM! You get kicked off and then are sent to another server! I wish we could choose servers so we could talk with friends and avoid that awkward hour of silence while waiting in a ghost town, I have come up with a couple names for situations that happen when you get kicked off.

1. The don't talk back to me you piece of garbage server
2. The I am going to quit the game server because everything is to hard server
3. The spam you out of your identity server
4. As I mentioned previously the awkward hour of silence server
5. The drunk server
6. And my favorite the normal server when you land on a good server like you were talking on earlier, or just not getting kicked off the server

All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    edited April 11
    This is only tenuously linked to the topic but whatever, I'm going to dump a suggestion here. I'd like a chat setting that puts chat over the top of ability names. Someone might be replying to me on the chat, but I can't read their response because the words "ONE WITH NATURE" are emblazoned at the top of the screen. Alright, peace y'all, Stinky out. <3 B) <3 o:) <3
  • danacdanac Member
    Happens to me all the time.
    I don't chat much anymore because chat itself crashes my game.

If you're talking to your friends and it crashes, and you want to get back to that chat room, when you reboot:
    check chat. If it's not the right one, change chat language and go back to general chat. Then change language back [to English I assume].
    Check again.
    Keep doing this until you get back to your original chat.

• hmm intresting, but why risk landing on the Hardcore/ dont talk to me garbadge server?
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • hmm intresting, but why risk landing on the Hardcore/ dont talk to me garbadge server?

Because if you do you can just try again and get out of it...
  • danacdanac Member
    hmm intresting, but why risk landing on the Hardcore/ dont talk to me garbadge server?

idk anything about this.
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited April 13
    danac wrote: »
    hmm intresting, but why risk landing on the Hardcore/ dont talk to me garbadge server?

idk anything about this.

Just hope you never do, the people on that server are dangerous, and may inflict some serious damage... Mainly in self esteem and such... Way to combat them is not talking... Drives em crazy
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Seriously? :o

• danacdanac Member
    Stinky wrote: »

yes. There's a specific in game chat of hardcore players?

because if there is, I'd wanna go there and talk about kittens.
  • There's also that political server... people were talking trash on Trump and I said one thing that supported him and they said "StOP tAlKing aBUot POLetIcs!!1!"... lol
  • danacdanac Member

I thought you were talking about the specific server, not crashing.
    Yeah, my device doesn't like chatting in db, it crashes too much.

Some days it won't and I can chat, but others it's not worth it.
    If anyone here ever sees me chatting and they ask me something and I don't answer, that's probably why.

• StinkyStinky Member
    Yeah, I was surprised that chatting in DB caused your game to crash. I can understand there being glitches with chat, but getting a hard crash from it is... well, I guess it's impressive, in a way.
  • True, but it is not fun when happening, landing on one of those servers is utterly terrfying... Enough to make me have nightmares and enough to traumatize young people :bawling: :bawling:
  • danacdanac Member
    Yeah, I was surprised that chatting in DB caused your game to crash. I can understand there being glitches with chat, but getting a hard crash from it is... well, I guess it's impressive, in a way.

the db chat is a separate thing from the game. I think it's an independent chat app that they sell to games. I've seen what I'm sure is the same chat program in another game.
    So when you open the chat up, it has to do things my tablet doesn't like, and there are memory problems.